2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

And a no decision for both of them. :ROFLMAO:
Rough no decision for Hicks if we end up winning. Threw a gem and reliever and SS coughed up a run.

Rough no decision for Hicks if we end up winning. Threw a gem and reliever and SS coughed up a run.
I'm bad luck, happened as soon as the Phils game ended and I switched to that game. It's off now, don't worry.

MLB TV is pretty great btw, thanks again for the heads up!

Connor Joe has elite flow.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Jesus. Reynolds just crushed that in the top of the 10th. Waste of a great game.

Jesus. Back to back bombs by pirates. Get Rodgers the f**k out of here. Just threw two beach balls.

Jesus. Reynolds just crushed that in the top of the 10th. Waste of a great game.
I went to bed after 9. Wasn’t expecting a high scoring 10th inning.

I am sooooo happy Kimbrel isn’t a Dodger anymore.

There have been a tin if grounds rule doubles in the Phillies games lately.

Also, Phillies bullpen again. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Guardians lost the series to the Braves, but I think there were a lot of positives to take from it. Bibee and Lively really stepped in and shut down one of the best offenses in baseball. We had a chance to take the game yesterday, but some baserunning errors, and lack of timely hits, hurt us. Overall, still like the direction we're headed. Our lineup doesn't have as much depth as a team like the Braves, so hopefully we can find a way to add a few pieces.

@echico Abreu is done at 1st hopefully

Sanchez getting hit hard early, thankfully most of them have been right at people.

Now I have inspiration for retirement. How much fun would that be?!?!?!
So fun. My roommate in college was a big time baseball player. He was Bay Area player of the year our senior year and his dad was our rival high schools coach. The summer between our junior and senior year they did a road trip for two months and did a big tour of minor league and major league stadiums in south and Midwest.

This bullpen...

Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares

Phew. Garver walk off HR against the Braves to save a would-be 2 hit, 10 K loss for M's pitcher Miller. Braves had a no hitter going into the 8th.

Much needed win for Chicago last night. The injury woes continue and the bats have cooled down a bit.

Phew. Garver walk off HR against the Braves to save a would-be 2 hit, 10 K loss for M's pitcher Miller. Braves had a no hitter going into the 8th.
Brutal loss, but scoring 1 run isnt ideal.

@echico this is the right thing to do and I have a ton of respect for Abreu with how he’s handling it

Back