2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Anyone have any real life pictures of the 2024 Ai smoke color? Trying to decide on a color and I have seen it in person.

Anyone have any real life pictures of the 2024 Ai smoke color? Trying to decide on a color and I have seen it in person.
See post #670, a couple pages back.

Someone in the recent post has some pictures and it looks really sharp!

Broke down and bought the Fairway 14 in Charcoal Heather today...because I also bought an AI Smoke Max D driver and the 3D 7 wood. Couldn't resist getting the bag after all the good reviews here. Thanks everyone for your posts!!

It arrived yesterday. Surprisingly everything from my cart bag fit with room to spare. Yes, it's a 14 because my CDO can't handle anything less.

PXL_20240407_125132523.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240407_125201169.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240407_125211688.PORTRAIT.jpg

Sorry Callaway but I couldn't take the five way divider anymore

IMG_1661.jpegIMG_1660.jpeg.

Really? I was converted from 14 to 5 by it.
5 way throws the bag setup unevenly for me and drives me nuts. With the 5, I had my Dr, 3W, and putter in one, UT 4-6 in another, 7-9 in the right middle, 10 and 50* in bottom left then 56 and 60 in bottom right. It was also kinda annoying to try and put a wedge in the correct left or right spot instead of one larger section as well.

Now I can have it set up with my 3 wedges in the bottom and 7-10 in middle right and feels more open and easier to put clubs back.

5 way throws the bag setup unevenly for me and drives me nuts. With the 5, I had my Dr, 3W, and putter in one, UT 4-6 in another, 7-9 in the right middle, 10 and 50* in bottom left then 56 and 60 in bottom right. It was also kinda annoying to try and put a wedge in the correct left or right spot instead of one larger section as well.

Now I can have it set up with my 3 wedges in the bottom and 7-10 in middle right and feels more open and easier to put clubs back.
never looked at it at that way. I have more head covers. so Driver, 3WHL, UW plus alignment sticks in the top. 4i-7i , 8i-PW. with 7i as a wild card. AW, 54, 58. and Putter with it's own bottom slot.

Apologies if people have posted about this earlier in the thread...

How are y'all organizing your clubs in your bag? I have four clubs with headcovers (D, 5w, 7w, 5h), and I'm not exactly sure where to put everything. Is one of the slots meant to be for the putter?

How are y'all organizing your clubs in your bag? I have four clubs with headcovers (D, 5w, 7w, 5h), and I'm not exactly sure where to put everything. Is one of the slots meant to be for the putter?
Top(D,UW,UT,UT)
Middle left(5,6,7)
Middle right(8,9,10)
Bottom left(putter, extra wedge that I’m testing different grind)
Bottom right(11,54,58)

Did you get the C? I love the C HD. Not sure how often I will have true use of the waterproof finish, but glad I have it. It's light enough for me to carry comfortably and plenty of storage.
No, this is the bag we got from them the Fairway +. I removed the rubber shaft guard and cut the front divider, then cut the divider part on the bag. The liner I just folded over to the left middle section instead of trying to cut that off.

Ah I should have specified that I have the 14-way top!
I go:
Driver - Putter - 3 wood
3H - 5i - 6i - 4h
7i - 8i - 9i - pw
gw - sw - lw

I see in your subsequent post that you have the Fairway 14. I have mine organized like this (from the top):

D / Putter / 3W (I consider that big top middle slot as the putter well)
7W / 5H / 5i / 6i
7i / 8i / 9i / PW
AW / 54° / 58°

I see in your subsequent post that you have the Fairway 14. I have mine organized like this (from the top):

D / Putter / 3W (I consider that big top middle slot as the putter well)
7W / 5H / 5i / 6i
7i / 8i / 9i / PW
AW / 54° / 58°

Makes sense! That's how mine currently is... I wasn't sure on the putter location. Feels like it gets kind of lost amongst the headcovers in there.

No, this is the bag we got from them the Fairway +. I removed the rubber shaft guard and cut the front divider, then cut the divider part on the bag. The liner I just folded over to the left middle section instead of trying to cut that off.
oh, wow.

Back