2024 Callaway Golf Bags

No can count but it will comfortably fit a 16oz and 32oz RTIC water bottle plus an Uncrustable. I'd say probably 6 cans.
Picked up the bag (Fairway 14- heather gray) today- .....have to say this recco with the Uncrustable example sealed the transaction. Appears to be about 6 cans. Will be throwing it on a cart tomorrow afternoon and a pushcart next week to test her out. Initial impression is it's a sharp looking bag with nice features!

It works just fine in the standard way with the top and bottom strap. It holds on perfectly. It’s really well designed for pushcarts.
It’s just that you can’t take full advantage of top lock technology because the legs are too low and when you lift the bag and slide it into place, the bag bottom doesn’t reach the cart bottom so it just hangs in mid air (still locked in but with nothing for the bag to rest on it slipped through on me)
Not sure I follow. Maybe you could post a couple of pictures?

Last edited:
She looks good

IMG_0781.jpeg

No reason for those straps to be on there. Locks in solid though. Easily as stable in the straps as the MotoCaddy stand bag was for me.
I was planning on carrying today. Wasn’t sure how much battery was left.

I love this bag, it’s absolutely a favorite I will cherish forever.

One piece of feedback - this week when I went into the garage the bag fell down and spread eagled the legs. I was able to stand it back up but the legs apparently are on an angle where they need a rough surface (grass, rocks, whatever) to not collapse.

The smooth concrete in my garage apparently let the legs slide out and the bag fell down completely.

If you have smoother surfaces you are storing this in, please stand it up instead of kicking out the legs!

Have played several rounds with my Goat Cup Fairway 14 bag.

Love the stability and size of the pockets. Fits great on my Nitron push cart and when riding in a cart.

Couple suggestions, for me:

I'd like a ring on both sides to attach 2 towels or a rangefinder to opposite sides.

Seems to me the bottom two zippers pouches are kind of redumbdent, 1 would be sufficient. Currently one has balls in it the other is empty.

Wish I had gotten one with color other than white on the bottom. It's getting some marks and would prefer a black or dark blue bottom foot or so (although I love the red white and blue! 🇺🇸 )

It works just fine in the standard way with the top and bottom strap. It holds on perfectly. It’s really well designed for pushcarts.
It’s just that you can’t take full advantage of top lock technology because the legs are too low and when you lift the bag and slide it into place, the bag bottom doesn’t reach the cart bottom so it just hangs in mid air (still locked in but with nothing for the bag to rest on it slipped through on me)
The purple lines represent the gap from top of legs to top of bag.
The circled portion view is the bag dropped in but that’s where it sits and doesn’t reach the bottom of the cart while in top lock mode

View attachment 9259921View attachment 9259922
The top lock is really only to be used with the Bag Boy Brand of bags. The Callaway bag is not designed to use the top lock, you'll have to use the straps on the cart.

The top lock is really only to be used with the Bag Boy Brand of bags. The Callaway bag is not designed to use the top lock, you'll have to use the straps on the cart.
Exactly. And it sits great once it’s strapped in. It barely moves at all in the push cart. And I can’t get over how easy EVERY pocket is to access. No fumbling around for anything.

Post edited above to include pictures now.
Thanks. Can you also post a couple pics of how it sits when you let the bottom of the bag sit on the bottom bag rest of the Nitron? I know the lowrider 2.0 plastic/rubberized protector won't engage with the toplok bracket, and instead will rest on the upper pivoting arms and require use of straps, but how well does it fit in the top and bottom?

Thanks. Can you also post a couple pics of how it sits when you let the bottom of the bag sit on the bottom bag rest of the Nitron? I know the lowrider 2.0 plastic/rubberized protector won't engage with the toplok bracket, and instead will rest on the upper pivoting arms and require use of straps, but how well does it fit in the top and bottom?
image.jpg

1713817232368.png

image.jpg

You’re quick! Thank you
I needed a break from the work day anyway and had it out organizing for the upcoming trip. It really fits great like that on the Nitron with zero movement and like @brians said the access to the pockets is so easy.

Is anyone using the Fairway 14 with a Rovic RV1s pushcart? Would love some feedback on how that combination works.

I use a SunMountain Sync with the Rovic RV1S, and it sits fairly well, but there isn't enough clearance to really open the storage compartment when the handle is fully raised, which I need because I'm 6'4".

I'm hoping the Lowrider 2.0 will keep the bag from nestling down between the arms, holding it a bit further away and more upright, to make more space.
IMG_4250.jpgIMG_4251.jpg

Love the stability and size of the pockets. Fits great on my Nitron push cart and when riding in a cart.

I'd like a ring on both sides to attach 2 towels or a rangefinder to opposite sides.

Seems to me the bottom two zippers pouches are kind of redumbdent, 1 would be sufficient. Currently one has balls in it the other is empty.

Wish I had gotten one with color other than white on the bottom. It's getting some marks and would prefer a black or dark blue bottom foot or so (although I love the red white and blue! 🇺🇸 )

You mean the ball pouch and the cooler pouch?

Is anyone using the Fairway 14 with a Rovic RV1s pushcart? Would love some feedback on how that combination works.

I use a SunMountain Sync with the Rovic RV1S, and it sits fairly well, but there isn't enough clearance to really open the storage compartment when the handle is fully raised, which I need because I'm 6'4".

I'm hoping the Lowrider 2.0 will keep the bag from nestling down between the arms, holding it a bit further away and more upright, to make more space.
View attachment 9260104View attachment 9260105
The Lowrider 2.0 puts the legs below the upper bracket on the push cart, so I doubt they'll help in that regard.

I was having the same problem with my Sun Mountain Sync on my Clicgear 3.0, I ended up buying the Tour Bag extension bracket, which holds the bag further up and away from the storage compartment (the newer Clicgear carts are adjustable, but the 3.0 isn't). It doesn't look like there's any similar accessory for the Rovic.

IMG_8314.jpegIMG_8316.jpeg

The bottom two puches are full of stuff! I don't know what you mean :ROFLMAO: I use the cooler lined one for balls and the other one for assorted stuff like snacks and tools.

Anyone own the big max dri lite hybrid from Costco? Thinking of returning that for the fairway 14

1st round using my bag on my push cart… it fits perfectly.. way better than my old bag and doesn’t shift or move at all, it’s simple but impressive!

Yeah its main use on my bag is to hold my Yeti tumbler. Otherwise It will sit empty
I stick my protein bar and/or Uncrustable in there, they get melty if I put them in the uninsulated extermal pockets.

How do you people have so little stuff in your bags! :oops: Or is it just me who carries a million things in there to not miss it if I need it?

Back