2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

The RXS spins quite a bit for me around the green. I dont have data comparison, but seems to give me more than the last iteration.

The RXS spins quite a bit for me around the green. I dont have data comparison, but seems to give me more than the last iteration.
How does it perform off irons for you?

How does it perform off irons for you?
Similarly to the last one in the tech studio. Good spin, decent speed, a great ball flight. Being steep I typically go with the RX vs the RXS, but this one green side is giving me all of the feels.

Similarly to the last one in the tech studio. Good spin, decent speed, a great ball flight. Being steep I typically go with the RX vs the RXS, but this one green side is giving me all of the feels.
Thanks. Im looking forward to comparing the two.

Does either feel noticeably firmer or softer than the last versions?

The swing has been feeling a lot more dialed as I've been able to get out a few more times here lately.

I think it's time to head back to the sim and give BX another run at the numbers. It's earned that for me based on how I've played with it on course the past couple of rounds. I also got some Snakebite Wedges that I need to grab some numbers on in comparison with my gamer wedges.

Gonna try to head to the sim tomorrow since it's gonna rain all day, again.... :(
Only testing the BX this time. I'll have some more data and video this weekend.

The way the weather is looking here i might be able to field test these balls sooner rather then later

The swing has been feeling a lot more dialed as I've been able to get out a few more times here lately.

I think it's time to head back to the sim and give BX another run at the numbers. It's earned that for me based on how I've played with it on course the past couple of rounds. I also got some Snakebite Wedges that I need to grab some numbers on in comparison with my gamer wedges.

Gonna try to head to the sim tomorrow since it's gonna rain all day, again.... :(
Only testing the BX this time. I'll have some more data and video this weekend.
Change of plans going today in about 40 minutes

Consistent is the word I would use to describe this Sim session. It was good. I can’t wait to share these numbers later gotta take some time to put them together and digest my thoughts.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 4.23.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 4.41.08 PM.png

8 iron is up next. Give me a bit.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 5.13.14 PM.png

Want to do 3 and 5 hybrid? Let's do it! Gimmie a bit.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 6.59.58 PM.png

The RXS is soft off a putter. Maybe it’s the sharp contrast to the ‘X’ balls I’ve been rolling in the practice mat, but it feels almost like rolling a marshmallow. If soft feel off the putter is a high priority for you this ball should get a look.

The RXS is soft off a putter. Maybe it’s the sharp contrast to the ‘X’ balls I’ve been rolling in the practice mat, but it feels almost like rolling a marshmallow. If soft feel off the putter is a high priority for you this ball should get a look.
Sounds gross.

So I've decided that BX deserves to have a real run at a bag spot this season. After hitting 50+ iron and wedge shots today I've come around on the feel off the face. I still enjoy the feel of 5X just a little more. But thinking how well BX has done around the greens for me when playing I want to give it a chance to solidify its place.

Sure I'm going to lose some yardage because quite frankly it's just not as fast as TP5x I've seen this time and time again in my multiple rounds of testing but a couple of yards might be worth the consistent spin and magic on the green.

I'll be buying 2 boxes with some Dicks Sporting goods credits I have floating around.

So I've decided that BX deserves to have a real run at a bag spot this season. After hitting 50+ iron and wedge shots today I've come around on the feel off the face. I still enjoy the feel of 5X just a little more. But thinking how well BX has done around the greens for me when playing I want to give it a chance to solidify its place.

Sure I'm going to lose some yardage because quite frankly it's just not as fast as TP5x I've seen this time and time again in my multiple rounds of testing but a couple of yards might be worth the consistent spin and magic on the green.

I'll be buying 2 boxes with some Dicks Sporting goods credits I have floating around.
Have you compared to the RX?

Have you compared to the RX?
I haven't used the RX yet. It would give more spin but be a bit softer off the face?

I haven't used the RX yet. It would give more spin but be a bit softer off the face?
It wouldn’t give more spin.
Or at least shouldn’t.

It wouldn’t give more spin.
Or at least shouldn’t.
Is there something in the data that you think I could benefit from using RX? I'm down to grab a sleeve and testing them out doing this testing is one of my favorite things to do. I'm just curious what I should look for to improve with the RX.

Is there something in the data that you think I could benefit from using RX? I'm down to grab a sleeve and testing them out doing this testing is one of my favorite things to do. I'm just curious what I should look for to improve with the RX.
Not necessarily. Other than it was a lot of impact locations and the RX is going to be easier to compress that will be “more forgiving” so to speak on those misses.

Sounds gross.
Depends on your perspective.
if you were up for mindset and wanted to split a box of RX let me know. I’m looking to do a little side by side.

Chipping around in the basement tonight and man does the RXS want to check up.

Granted it’s on carpet, but it is seemingly checking up quicker than the Z-Star, Chrome Tour, and Chrome Tour X, the other balls I have knocking aorund downstairs.

Depends on your perspective.

if you were up for mindset and wanted to split a box of RX let me know. I’m looking to do a little side by side.
I was more talking about rolling an actual marshmallow :ROFLMAO:. I play a softer ball in the colder months so while not my preference it's fine.

I could be interested in that. Though I'm buying a couple boxes of BX's so if you'd rather trade a sleeve for a sleeve I'm down for that too.

I had another great 9 around the green with BX yesterday. Just ordered a couple dozen.

It might not be as long off the tee for me as TP5x but it does a lot of things well and around the greens it’s phenomenal. I’m going to game it for a while.

Another round coming up this morning. Will play RX on front and RXS on the back. From last round experience I’m leaning toward RXS but still early in trials. Need to get back to sim and get some numbers.

Back