2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

A little update on the Versa #1.

Last five rounds strokes again with the putter compared to a scratch golfer (I'm currently a 3.3 according to the USGA):

That average is .15, which is pretty darn fantastic for me. In 2022, which was a solid year of putting for me, I averaged -1.70.

For the last 5 rounds, I am gaining .09 strokes from 10-20 feet and .23 strokes from 20-30. Losing .03 from less than 10 and .14 from 30+. I am not hitting the ball well right now and the putter has been the most stable part of my game. I am making a few putts from the 15 foot range per round, which I was not before and my confident from 5 feet and in is high right now.

You are killing it with that putter, dude. Impressive.

You are killing it with that putter, dude. Impressive.
Thank you, sir. I would have never thought the #1 would work so well for me if I had not rolled just about every single putter in the Versa and Tri-Hot line. The lesson certainly helped, but I did not see the same level of success with the SeeMore I was rolling before this switch.

Right when I get the flatstick figured out, the rest goes to poo. Go figure.

Thank you, sir. I would have never thought the #1 would work so well for me if I had not rolled just about every single putter in the Versa and Tri-Hot line. The lesson certainly helped, but I did not see the same level of success with the SeeMore I was rolling before this switch.

Right when I get the flatstick figured out, the rest goes to poo. Go figure.
That's how it always happens!

I like my 1W, but rolled a 1 double wide at the store the other day, and reeaalllly liked it. They did not have the Versa model in stock, but definitely want to give it a go.

That's how it always happens!

I like my 1W, but rolled a 1 double wide at the store the other day, and reeaalllly liked it. They did not have the Versa model in stock, but definitely want to give it a go.
You like 'em thick, I get it.

Match play event yesterday (Thank you @mancest ). Ended up winning my match 6&5. I believe it had something to do with this putter. It was magic yesterday. Don't sleep on the VERSA TWELVE. Drained a lot of putts yesterday. Loving my putter. ODYSSEY!!!

BTW : This video changed my putting. Incredible. At 5:01 in this video in absolute gold. I hope any one reading this gets what I got out of it. A perfect set up every time changed the game for me. Not saying everyone will get what I got but this is my favorite thing not, putting. Never thought I would say that. Someday I will get to meet him. Hopefully.

Last edited:
In case there is any question, The VERSA TWLEVE should not be overlooked!!!! Loving center shaft!!!

In case there is any question, The VERSA TWLEVE should not be overlooked!!!! Loving center shaft!!!
but do you like the Odyssey Versa 12? :unsure:

:LOL:

but do you like the Odyssey Versa 12? :unsure:

:LOL:
It’s definitely a love affair with it right now. It just feels so great to feel good about putting again.

It’s definitely a love affair with it right now. It just feels so great to feel good about putting again.
I'd love to feel that way, especially after my last round! I hope it lasts a long time for you! (y)

I'd love to feel that way, especially after my last round! I hope it lasts a long time for you! (y)
Thanks!!! I definitely don’t want to lose this feeling. Much appreciated!!

THE ODYSSEY VERSA Twelve is amazing. FYI - Don't forget about Center Shaft - so good to my eye. Not for everyone, but don't forget about it. Honestly, I personally like the CS but it doesn't matter. The above tips make it dialed with any putter. I just happen to like Odyssey. Bury em.
I just ordered a 12 CS.
Had been experimenting with CS using a Cleveland HB 10.5 C and liked the set up, but wanted a little higher MOI and wider face.
Toss up between the Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 CS as i'm not usually an insert guy, and Odyssey

Last edited:
@BogeyWoods03 - Here is the thread my fellow center shafted guy!!!

My man! Now I’ll be down this rabbit hole and explaining to the wife why I have a new putter showing up!
YES!!!!! I knew you would do it. Go deep my friend!!!!

I'm still rolling the #1 well. With the fitting at the Grandaddy coming up in 4 months, I'm curious to see how good I was at a self-fit and obviously wondering what Odyssey has in store for us.

This one is interesting.

Screenshot_20230808-184520.png

I just ordered a 12 CS.
Had been experimenting with CS using a Cleveland HB 10.5 C and liked the set up, but wanted a little higher MOI and wider face.
Toss up between the Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 CS as i'm not usually an insert guy, and Odyssey
Well, this experiment is about to end.
While I aligns well I need more loft and the CS model can't be bent because the neck is too short, according to my local club guy and Cally.
3* doesn't work as I have a bit of press ( Was fit to 4-4.5*)
I also find the distance control to be incosistent on longer putts.
May go with the Bettinard Innovai 6.0 CS instead.:unsure:
With the 2x trade bonus in going with Cally right now, it's worth more than I paid for it (y):unsure:..... May go toward a Paradym Driver

Last edited:
I'm still getting along with the #1 really well. Distance control has been really good and the Versa has helped so much with my alignment.

My Versa 12 CS is really in a groove. I have been using the claw grip all year and the entire setup is perfect for my stroke. I love the feel of the White Hot insert. Love the alignment, too. It is cemented in the bag.

Back