2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf manufacturers are constantly navigating the ever-winding road of balancing riding a successful design with continually evolving and innovating. Perhaps no company knows that struggle better than Odyssey Golf.

In 2022 Odyssey was the number one putter on every single Tour. More interesting than that? They did it with 70% of the play being from non-sponsored golfers. In fact, that has been the story for about 12 years, when Odyssey re-established themselves as alpha in the putter world. We took a deep dive into the dominance of Odyssey Golf, here.

Continue reading...

That Three T has my interest peaked with the Atlanta look.

Edit: Will the Three T have a double bend or just the slant neck shown?

Last edited:
Played so well with my Versa 7 and may need to this going again

Love the looks of the Three T! I did not even give the previous Versas a thought because back in those days I was in the less is more pigheaded camp. After spending a good bit of time with a tour lined 2-ball Eleven, I am much more open-minded and would love to give these a try.

That's crazy. I had no idea. I looked at the picture while reading the first paragraph and my first thought was "a striped putter...weird" but reading the article it showed that it helped a lot of golfers with alignment and then I look at my putter and it's pure black. Maybe there's something to be said about that.

I never was a fan of the Versa and it was all based on aesthetic’s. However as I’ve evolved as a golfer I’m looking / thinking differently about the equipment I put into plat. That Three T is one I definitely want to give some rolls with.

That double wide has peaked my interest some. The shape, toe hang, and alignment should mesh well.

Not smitten with the looks off the bat but if it rolls true it will look beautiful.

Oh man...more Odyssey putters thrown into the mix. I've salivating over a 2-ball lately, but now these. That Three T looks legit.

Hello!!!!! These look outstanding!

Oh man...more Odyssey putters thrown into the mix. I've salivating over a 2-ball lately, but now these. That Three T looks legit.
There are new Tri-Hot 5k models, too. A few 7 and Rossie variations among them.

At first I wasn't a fan of the black white combo. Still not sure that I'm the biggest fan, but after reading about the alignment it makes more sense. Another good option from the stable of Odyssey putters.

So many contradicting thoughts going through my head here. I will first say I don’t love this look and never really have. However, I’ve seen some people putt really well with the old Versa line and they saw improvement after the switch.

The only model I see much personal interest in from a putting stroke standpoint is the 12CS, but man. That’s a tough look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That being said, I love my 2ball CS. I’ll try it and be as open minded as possible.

Never thought I would use a center shafted putter, but here I am. Fit into it at ECPC by Nick (Thank you Nick). Was trying out all the different putters in the studio and for some reason I grabbed this center shaft and it just clicked. I kept trying others and then going back to this exact putter. It was really good when playing at Hideaway and no it is back in hand. Rolling great indoors and will get on course play this weekend. I really like this putter - a lot.

Unknown-6.jpegUnknown-8.jpegUnknown-7.jpegUnknown-4.jpeg

Never thought I would use a center shafted putter, but here I am. Fit into it at ECPC by Nick (Thank you Nick). Was trying out all the different putters in the studio and for some reason I grabbed this center shaft and it just clicked. I kept trying others and then going back to this exact putter. It was really good when playing at Hideaway and no it is back in hand. Rolling great indoors and will get on course play this weekend. I really like this putter - a lot.

View attachment 9152880View attachment 9152881View attachment 9152882View attachment 9152883
That’s my favorite model of the lineup, minus the center shaft. But they have a slant neck. My 11 isn’t going anywhere though, especially with putting the ALL-IN in it. That being said, if I was upgrading or looking for a putter, this would get a serious look!

That's crazy. I had no idea. I looked at the picture while reading the first paragraph and my first thought was "a striped putter...weird" but reading the article it showed that it helped a lot of golfers with alignment and then I look at my putter and it's pure black. Maybe there's something to be said about that.

I never fell in love with the Versa line. But, it was plenty popular among tour pros and people around the home course.

Sweet Jesus that 7 looks so good. I just said yesterday that I wasn’t buying a putter this year haha maaaaaybeee that’s not the case

Great piece James. Thinking this might help with some putting woes my better half has- the twelve might be up her alley.

The story behind these is so fascinating, great article, and I am sooo excited.

the 3T is an amazing shape! But the 7 feels sooooo good as well!

So which one will you buy?!

The story behind these is so fascinating, great article, and I am sooo excited.

the 3T is an amazing shape! But the 7 feels sooooo good as well!
Appreciate you taking the time to read!

Back