2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

One thing to add is I am a believer now in the Stroke Lab shaft. I had a few short putts this weekend that I thought for sure I missed, but they started and stayed right on the path.

One thing to add is I am a believer now in the Stroke Lab shaft. I had a few short putts this weekend that I thought for sure I missed, but they started and stayed right on the path.
Having not golfed in quite some time until earlier this year, I'm out of the loop. What makes the stroke lab shaft different?

Having not golfed in quite some time until earlier this year, I'm out of the loop. What makes the stroke lab shaft different?
Maybe it’s just me but it feels more in control and lighter. Like versus some steel shafts that seem to weigh the stroke down.

Maybe it’s just me but it feels more in control and lighter. Like versus some steel shafts that seem to weigh the stroke down.
I think I need to give one a go.

I think I need to give one a go.
I have a CH 7 with it and it feels significantly smoother than my Rossie S that I think I will be putting a stroke shaft in or trading in for a newer one with one.

I have a CH 7 with it and it feels significantly smoother than my Rossie S that I think I will be putting a stroke shaft in or trading in for a newer one with one.
I play my putters in 38"-39.5" in length, with extra weight in the grip and putter head. Wonder how that would jive?

Having used the SL, it would be hard to back to something else.

I am rolling with the Stroke Lab in my testing with the Eleven and will be coming from the All-In putter shaft that is in my Metal Milled 7.

I am rolling with the Stroke Lab in my testing with the Eleven and will be coming from the All-In putter shaft that is in my Metal Milled 7.
I'm assuming you are liking it?

I'm assuming you are liking it?
My first round with the Stroke Lab will be this afternoon. I will be posting about it over in the Eleven thread.

My first round with the Stroke Lab will be this afternoon. I will be posting about it over in the Eleven thread.
Awesome, looking forward to it. Now I have a new ponder.

I play my putters in 38"-39.5" in length, with extra weight in the grip and putter head. Wonder how that would jive?
Not exactly the same, but I play my TH5K Triple Wide at 37" with the Stroke Lab shaft and really like it.

Not exactly the same, but I play my TH5K Triple Wide at 37" with the Stroke Lab shaft and really like it.
I think I need one.

I have had four (4) putters with a stroke lab shaft and I believe they are more stable and contribute to a better overall stroke vs. steel although I still could get much, much better at putting.

It has arrived!!!

IMG_6717.jpegIMG_6718.jpeg

will ferrell omg GIF

Back