2013 Solheim Cup Thread (Spoilers)

What I saw that was bad was the American girls, after holing out, would go to the next tee box without waiting for the Euros to finish out.
Geez that is on the disrespectful side of the line for sure. I retract my earlier ignorance.

What I saw that was bad was the American girls, after holing out, would go to the next tee box without waiting for the Euros to finish out.

The funniest thing is, they got all excited and started fist pumping before running off and they only halved the hole.

Can Brittany Lang teach me how to putt. I'd appreciate that.

The funniest thing is, they got all excited and started fist pumping before running off and they only halved the hole.

....and were still 2 down.

Can Brittany Lang teach me how to putt. I'd appreciate that.

True story. She credits much of her putting on her training with the SeeMore putter. Played it until getting a putter deal too.

True story. She credits much of her putting on her training with the SeeMore putter. Played it until getting a putter deal too.

SeeMore putters are so awesome. I played mine for about 12 years before I got a putter deal!

I'm really starting to think Wie just can't read greens.......at all.

Michelle Wie's practice strokes before she putts are strange, just like her putting stroke. She practices on the same line as her actual put instead of taking a step back and taking a practice stroke. Seems like one of these times she might actually hit the ball on one of her practice strokes.

Blue platted AMP Forged...........I'm in love.

LOL Stacy Lewis with some colorful language.

Lewis and Creamer combined only got 1/2 point today, that's not exactly starting out well.

Paula Creamer is allergic to Solheim Singles.

Paula Creamer is allergic to Solheim Singles.
Haha!

I will ask again why in the world is Stanford on the team again? She should have voluntarily taken her name out of consideration for the good of the team. That's a guaranteed loss today, she's 3 down right now.

I'm diggin on Piller right now. Good performance.

Salas has been the biggest surprise for me today, two up on Pettersen. I'm impressed

Lexi ?

Salas has been the biggest surprise for me today, two up on Pettersen. I'm impressed

She's played well all weekend long. So many clutch putts and clutch recoveries in alternate shot

The more I see of Piller the more I like her.

I see Wie hasn't learned from yesterday. She loses a hole and she is gone to the next tee before her opponent is anywhere near off the green.

I see Wie hasn't learned from yesterday. She loses a hole and she is gone to the next tee before her opponent is anywhere near off the green.
Well to be fair you didn't post that until she was already on the course today, she hasn't had a chance to read it

Weather delay horn sounds right as she took the putter back. Not hard to look at the monitor.

Weather delay horn sounds right as she took the putter back. Not hard to look at the monitor.

Can't believe no one stopped her before she got that far into her routine

If Lewis is upset by her putts not being conceded it sounds to me like she isnt in the right mindset to win. That kind of "poor me" attitude is a trademark of losers, not winners.

I agree, and I also think it's bad match play strategy. It shows that you're letting your opponent get to you. Her attitude should be, "Hey, I'm confident in my putting and I'll make it anyway, so no big deal." Maybe you get annoyed the first time, but after that, you just step up and knock it in. In fact, after the first time, she shouldn't even look to her opponent like she wants a concession; she should just proceed to get ready to put it like it's of no consequence at all

Back