2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic stuff today guys. I've enjoyed catching up on the thread after having a busy day.

Want to wish you all well played golf tomorrow! You are all fine representatives of THP and the sponsors. Know you all are going to have a blast tomorrow playing for The Morgan Cup.

This was the most serious conversation I have ever seen Chunky have. Thanks to everyone at THP for such a great evening.

1011599_10200149172758822_1386332044_n.jpg

I believe they were doing his annual performance review. No raise for you.

You guys will look handsome.

Cool thing about what Puma did for us is that we all have different outfits. They really wanted our personality to show through. Dean looks great in his visor and there will be a flat brim or two sported as well.

Cool thing about what Puma did for us is that we all have different outfits. They really wanted our personality to show through. Dean looks great in his visor and there will be a flat brim or two sported as well.

I love the various outfits. Very unique as some guys will be wearing pants (which are unfathomably light).

TBT dropped some serious putting knowledge on me at dinner. Such a good time tonight.

Thank you all for a wonderful evening. Sorry about getting a bit emotional during my brief time to talk.
We will see everybody bright and early on the 1st tee. 7am.
BE ON TIME.

Thanks for all the kind words Josh. Everything about this place is truley special!

I thought that all of the scripting was quite stylish, but extra partial to Cobra allowing their team to have their own imagination with it.

TBT dropped some serious putting knowledge on me at dinner. Such a good time tonight.

Thanks for that buddy, it was great to talk to you...we appreciate everything that you, Mward, Playdough, Nerfny, Ms.Whosthat and all the other volunteers are doing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved seeing these all lined up!!!

My Saturday outfit ready to go!!!

The THP Tour Van sitting at True Blue, what an amazing sight!!!

Awesome night tonight at True Blue. The captains speech and gifts to all us MCers were awesome. Then to listen to the passion that Josh and Morgan both have for this event in both their speeches was pretty motivating. It makes all the work we've put in worth it. That first tee tomorrow is gonna be awesome/epic/majestic/memorable. Pick your own adjective.

This is truly a one of a kind event. My only regret is not finding about THP sooner so I could begin to build friendships sooner than I have. As a competitor at heart I have found my new golfing goal...to one day participate in the MC⛳?

I wish all of you luck tomorrow and hope you channel all the nervous energy & adrenaline to not only play your best, but to also bring out the best in your competitors. In the end only one team will be crowned champion, but all you should be proud of your accomplishments and being able to play in this event.

I'll finish up with probably the best commercial I have seen in a while and hope you appreciate the message. Good Luck to all....

http://youtu.be/MkX6xQM_QE8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on a great Media Day everyone!! Hope everyone gets a good night of rest and plays great golf tomorrow.

You know the Rickie flat bill will be out for Vibrant Orange Sunday outfit.

I wish Siri could speak for me!

Couldn't be anymore excited for tomorrow. It's been a long road but a ton of fun. It's here, let the games begin!

I'm not sure how any of you guys are gonna get any sleep tonight. I know I wouldn't be able to

I've got a slight Internet connection issue going this week, but I do have to say that I've had a blast so far! I've met some incredible people! Participants, volunteers, staff members, people's friends and families, sponsor reps have become so much more! So many awesome people that it would be stupid of me to try to name you all!

Morgan and Josh, I'm so happy I got to meet you and see in person how awesome people you are, thank you.

Monday - Awesome
Tuesday - Awesomer
Wednesday - Awesomester
Thursday - Awesomestermore
Friday - Awesomediaday
Saturday - will be flabbergasting
Sunday - will be flabbergastingly awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've got a slight Internet connection issue going this week, but I do have to say that I've had a blast so far! I've met some incredible people! Participants, volunteers, staff members, people's friends and families, sponsor reps have become so much more! So many awesome people that it would be stupid of me to try to name you all!

Morgan and Josh, I'm so happy I got to meet you and see in person how awesome people you are, thank you.

Monday - Awesome
Tuesday - Awesomer
Wednesday - Awesomester
Thursday - Awesomestermore
Friday - Awesomediaday
Saturday - will be flabbergasting
Sunday - will be flabbergastingly awesome

Hey man if you need internet tomorrow let me know and I'll come hang out for a while.

Hey man if you need internet tomorrow let me know and I'll come hang out for a while.

You should definitely come hang out!

I'm good though, when I lay in my beds far corner and lean over to the floor I can get a couple of bars from Cookies wifi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back