2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for a wonderful evening. Sorry about getting a bit emotional during my brief time to talk.
We will see everybody bright and early on the 1st tee. 7am.
BE ON TIME.

Thank you all for a wonderful evening. Sorry about getting a bit emotional during my brief time to talk.
BE ON TIME.

Tonight was awesome! Thank you thank you thank you for all that you do for our community.

I'm happy to hear it's everything you all hoped it would be. Rest well and best of luck tomorrow morning.

What a great day. Meeting reps from the companies. Being interviewed by Playdough was great. He and the Cleveland rep set us up for success and we had a blast. Smithfaced did a great job with WITB videos. I tried to really pace myself with hitting balls today. I hit some and then would go chat, putt, watch videos being shot, you name it.

After media day I grabbed lunch with my dad and we just hung out for a bit. And by hung out I mean promptly fell asleep in our amazingly ice cold room. After a nice rest it was up and over to the group dinner. Great food and better times. Sat with WadesWorld and his lovely wife.

Here are a few pictures from the day. (I don't take enough pictures while golfing, I know)

vevahaje.jpg

uqu2epep.jpg

ute4y4y5.jpg

ny6unu2a.jpg

And I have to post this again
6ejudeve.jpg

Very cool of Cleveland golf to put us out there.

32 awesome guys are ready to tee it up tomorrow for our teams, our companies and all of THP!

No need to apologize Josh. Sitting there listening to you and Morgan and realizing that I would not know anyone in that room without the effort and vision of the both of you really resonated with me.

We are indeed truly lucky to be here and I won't take anything for granted.

Changing my avatar to Keegan to show some Cleveland love. Hopefully can channel some of him tomorrow #Inspired

BE ON TIME.

The word isn't emotional, it's passionate, as you are extremely passionate about this event that you and Morgan have brought to us.

Thank you for all you two do for us.

Sorry about getting a bit emotional during my brief time to talk.

We're birds of a feather Josh. I can't make any emotional speech without breaking down. You did a great job.

Just can't thank the volunteers enough. It was hot and probably pretty boring. Jennerfny, Tricia, Shea, jordan, Keygan, etc were awesome.

We're birds of a feather Josh. I can't make any emotional speech without breaking down. You did a great job.[/COLOR]

I still owe you one for organizing the practice rounds

And I have to post this again
6ejudeve.jpg

Very cool of Cleveland golf to put us out there.

32 awesome guys are ready to tee it up tomorrow for our teams, our companies and all of THP!

Just look at this on their website, pretty dang awesome.

What a great and special time everyone is having. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow and make some memories!

Just look at this on their website, pretty dang awesome.

Keith, Alex, and everyone else at Cleveland has been really great to us.

Not to mention Cross golf has us looking sharp

No doubt, the pink shirt rocked today really popped for media day, will be a favorite in my stable for a long time to come!

BE ON TIME.
Thanks for a great evening. Can't wait to get this started tomorrow, definitely will be interesting being in the first group teeing off but looking forward to it!

This was the most serious conversation I have ever seen Chunky have. Thanks to everyone at THP for such a great evening.

1011599_10200149172758822_1386332044_n.jpg

BE ON TIME.

I didn't think I would see that many watery eyes in the room with out a marriage proposal. Very touching to say the least.

Saturday outfit ready to rock.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374889919.307962.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back