2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening my fellow hackers.

I hope everyone is having a blast and from the looks of it you are.

I want to give a shout out to my buddy Bullfrog. I've played my fair share of golf with the frog and I have to say he is hitting it better than I've ever seen him. There is only one word that comes to mind at the moment and that is CLUTCH! I'm sure you will be but you better show up ready to play right from the get go. This guy is a golf nut and has been playing non-stop for months. You'd be blown away by how many holes a week this guy has been playing and time spent at the driving range and it has shown immensely!!

Anyways, good luck to everyone. I hope all of you have the rounds of your life but I'm especially pulling for my Buckeye friend.

Go get'em my amphibious friend!!

Just chiming in to wish all the competitors good luck tomorrow. I'm looking forward to following all the action on the Internet.

Just chiming in to wish all the competitors good luck tomorrow. I'm looking forward to following all the action on the Internet.

I don't think any of the action is going to be discussed or shown until later on.

I may have missed it but what's the order of course btw? Tb cal tb?

I don't think any of the action is going to be discussed or shown until later on.

Well I will be patiently anticipating the replay, haha. Hope everyone hits them well.

I may have missed it but what's the order of course btw? Tb cal tb?

True Blue in the morning and Caledonia in the afternoon. Back to True Blue for singles.

I can't wait to get to the course. It is hard to describe how amazing and life changing this event can be.

Up and ready to go. Looking forward to a great day out on the course

You boys ready?!!!

I am, lets do this!!

First tee shot in 2 hours, 20 minutes.

#THPMC
#letshavesomefun

Shouldn't you guys be awake already? It's 5:10 over there. Bunch of sleepy heads. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Lets do it fellas. Time to stand with our teams and play out hearts out

The 2013 Morgan Cup is about to begin. You all will always hold a place in my heart. You took something that had turned us away and in the last 24 hours brought it back from the dead, brought me to tears during a speech and are making me break down even writing this.

The next 48 hours are going to be a whirlwind of emotions and all I say is soak it in. Remember everything you can and lock it into your memory bank because it will be over before you know it, and it might be the last time you ever get to be involved with something like this.

There are some special people here that make this all possible and you guys deserve everything the future brings you. In 2 hours the 1st tee will be dropped into the ground and announcements will begin. 40-50 people will be crowding around the first tee box and witnessing history once again. One swing, good contact and away you go to kick off the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

This is where it is. This is where it will always be. You are an effin rock star and no matter what anybody says, NOBODY can take that away from you. The next two days are all about you. Be selfish, make it yours and enjoy the heck out of it. Good luck out there and may the best team win.

The day is here. I am so pumped. Time to represent team albatross, cleveland golf, srixon golf, cross golf, and the incredible members of THP.

Proud is the word that keeps popping up in my head. I'm just absolutely proud to be here.

It's early, and it's finally here. Hard to think that the first tee is just hours away now. Tighten up the nerves, and tee it up. It's time to get it done.

#GoTime

Look out boys! I'm rocking that 2 hours of sleep!

That is just cool. There were a bunch of local media around yesterday

9 different news crews were at the media day. There was something on the local news last night about it too.

I slept good and now in ready to rock. All those months of practice come down to three rounds of golf. Like WCBM said, it's #gotime

9 different news crews were at the media day. There was something on the local news last night about it too.

They just kept rolling in. It has amazed me how much this event has grown over the years.

I couldn't sleep much at all last night. Not nervous but the anxiousness you feel on Xmas morning. You know it's coming and going to be awesome. I can't wait for the first tee and soak it all in!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back