2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

These made my current Razr X Forged very sad. Man, the more I see these, the sexier they get.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah, i'm with ya. I'm officially stalking these.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

I can't stop looking at these. I thought I liked the RocketBladez, but these are freaking gorgeous. I know of a few staff bags in July that are going to look awesome with these in them.

Those are beautiful!

wow... those make my heart go pitter patter... stunning looking irons.

never liked callaway iorns but i love the looks of those will they by chance be available in black pearl or gunmetal as im tired of my mizunos blinding me.

I can't stop looking at these. I thought I liked the RocketBladez, but these are freaking gorgeous. I know of a few staff bags in July that are going to look awesome with these in them.

I am in the same boat. I thought the RocketBladez looked pretty good but these are on a whole new level. Some of the best looking irons I have seen. Right up these with the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2's and the Bridgestone J40 line.

wow... those make my heart go pitter patter... stunning looking irons.

Whatevs! I don't wanna hear it, Mr. I'm so cool to have both Cleveland 588's and JPX-825 Pro's. LOL.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Man I am digging the look of these. Looks like another great release from Callaway.

Whatevs! I don't wanna hear it, Mr. I'm so cool to have both Cleveland 588's and JPX-825 Pro's. LOL.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

As they say, the day you stop looking is the day you stop living...

Have never really dug anything from Callaway. Until now, these are really nice irons. Loving the PXi stock option!

Im not a Callaway gamer but thats a sexy iron set

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Those are beautifull!

You emailed the wife?

Grrr! Easier to beg forgiveness!

I can't stop staring at these. I love that the cavity forms an X. These might be my favorite looking iron since the Pro Combos! The PXi's as a stock option is incredible. Wonder what the price point is going to be with such high end shafts being stock

Grrr! Easier to beg forgiveness!

I can't stop staring at these. I love that the cavity forms an X. These might be my favorite looking iron since the Pro Combos! The PXi's as a stock option is incredible. Wonder what the price point is going to be with such high end shafts being stock

Are you going on a player's iron bender?

Are you going on a player's iron bender?

These are already purchased as far as I'm concerned. Might have to off the plans for the 913

These are already purchased as far as I'm concerned. Might have to off the plans for the 913

It's to bad that you just signed with BStone, they seem to be handing these out to staffers right now.

I will be loving my Bstone gear. These need to sit in my garage and look pretty though. I will slay warriors with my J40's

I will be loving my Bstone gear. These need to sit in my garage and look pretty though. I will slay war eagles with my J40's

I agree buddy! You are the self proclaimed king.

I do like the looks of these new irons. I could easily see how these could sway any golfer and make them think twice.

I see a set in bag de Frank.

Very nice.

looks like I better save my pennies for the new year , found my dream irons , funny thing I made a post a little while ago for replacement irons for 2007 xforged

I really love the look. Too bad they are way too much for my game.

I really love the look. Too bad they are way too much for my game.

Don't sell yourself short Small's these look easy to hit compared to many players irons you might be surprised if you can get your hands on a set. These are so freakin nice.

Back