2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

Wow those are absolutely beautiful!

I have been thinking that in a few years I will want some forged blades. These are beautiful!! Well done by Callaway.

Those really are stellar. I can't stop looking at them hahaha

I like the looks of those. Wonder how they feel.

ohhhhhh...I had to come see them again.....Hi there x forged irons....I'm Tim, how you doin?

I don't think I have the game for forged blades, but those are some serious sweet looking clubs.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Very pretty! Classy looks.

wow they look really good. i like the look a lot. Just another great offering from a great MC sponsor company!

Wow, those make me determined to improve enough so that I can game them. Might be th best looking irons I have ever seen!

Are these going after the old Razr forged ones or the old MBs?

I really like the look of these irons. Very simple. I hope to give them a swing when they come out.

My dad hasnt bought a set of irons in 20 years, he just took one look at these and said they were his next very set of irons.

They really are stunning.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Jake you are one lucky dog!!

Very nice, love the look and the X treatment in the background.

Email has been sent to see how soon I can preorder. These are stunning and will be mine

These made my current Razr X Forged very sad. Man, the more I see these, the sexier they get.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

These made my current Razr X Forged very sad. Man, the more I see these, the sexier they get.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Good god they are good looking aren't they? I love my current X-forged irons but these ones are like pure sex. I probably wont own them as I love my current irons but lord they are nice.

Good god they are good looking aren't they? I love my current X-forged irons but these ones are like pure sex. I probably wont own them as I love my current irons but lord they are nice.

They are beauts. Not familiar with the PXi shafts, but that's a nice stock option. I love my Razr X Forged too much to upgrade, but if I did, these would be at the top of the list.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back