2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The buzz surrounding these right now is pretty high and THP wanted to share some photos of the new line coming in January. More details are available here.

http://bit.ly/QFzUNF

X-Forged-Iron-L.jpg

DSC5566-L.jpg

Phil-bag-3-L.jpg

Last edited:
That makes my heart flutter a little. How nice are those?

Oh my. I think I need to wipe the drool off my keyboard. These are freaking gorgeous

Those look great! I can see many Callaway staffers gaming those come MC2013 time

Those are...beautiful.

Wow! That is all I can say right now.

Wow those are stunning. I am loving the Callaway offerings in the past year. Cant wait to read more about them.

Jake want to trade MC Companies? hehe

Wow those look really nice. I like how it looks like they just built off of their previous Razr X forged irons. Can't wait to hear and see more about these.

Good lawd! Unreal looking!

Simply gorgeous, love the styling on these.

Look at that buttery goodness.

I want those!!!! Gorgeous!

Now that is what I'm talking about!! I am loving the direction that Callaway Golf is heading!!

The first picture made them look like a Scion or something. The rest of the pics looked good. They just looked really fat and weird in the first pic.

Those are gorgeous clubs. I wonder how forgiving they are (and the pricepoint)

OH MAN. I honestly might have just drooled on my desk.

those things look amazing!

I wouldnt be able to hit them, but they look great. Well done Callaway.

Now that is something to look at! They said they were going to bring it both short and long term, I think I have to agree.

I cant tell, but it looks like there is some forgiveness in there. Seems to be a decent sized top-line, but maybe not

Well done Callaway...those are beautiful!! Out of my talent league, but beautiful.

Wow...those are stunning irons. Beautiful.

Look great. We're these the prototypes we saw a few months ago or am I thinking of a different club

Back