2012 Women's U.S. Open [Spoilers]

Lexi Thompson is frighteningly tan. She's going to have elephant skin by 40.

Kevin

If Cristie Kerr pulls up her skirt any higher, she will have to sneeze through the crotch.

I just turned this on a little bit ago; a few balls in the water .

The really interesting part about the 18th hole is that during regular resort play, that water hazard that is all the way down the left side of the hole is actually a bunker. Pete Dye designed that bunker so that it could be filled in with water, and they do that for major tournaments at this course.

The really interesting part about the 18th hole is that during regular resort play, that water hazard that is all the way down the left side of the hole is actually a bunker. Pete Dye designed that bunker so that it could be filled in with water, and they do that for major tournaments at this course.
That is really cool ary, I like the idea of giving us hackers a little easier course than the pros, even though the courses are always set up easier for us anyway.

I'd like to thank NYC for shooting 65 today, thus sucking all the drama out of tomorrow's final round. lol. Wow, she freakin' destroyed the field.

Kevin

I want some of whatever she's drinking...

I'd like to thank NYC for shooting 65 today, thus sucking all the drama out of tomorrow's final round. lol. Wow, she freakin' destroyed the field.

Kevin

I'll still take this one over the PGA tourney this weekend. I love to see the best in the world on those tough courses. The can do things I could not imagine with some of those lies.

I don't normally watch ladies golf but the Greenbrier was just too boring so I flipped to the LPGA. Man I am glad I did coz I really enjoyed it. I've become a bit of an NYC fan. What a golf swing!

I enjoyed the coverage yesterday, but agree with Brandel Chamblee that the course is just too long. It is interesting to see how NYC can just dominate yesterday. I was pulling for Michelle Wie and hope she can put another run together today.

NYC ate the course up on Saturday, it'll be interesting if she can put a second run on today. Or, if everyone else continues to flounder all she has to do is hold and have a par kind of day.

Michelle Wie has made 5 bogeys threw 6 holes.. Yikes. That's big turd of a round.

it's a shame they haven't been reairing this at night. would have been nice to watch more of it.

Memo to NBC, Golf Channel, and the USGA: I don't care about 30 minutes of Golf Central or "Live from the US Women's Open" as it's displayed on my DVR. There are women on the golf course, including the final group, that are playing golf. Please show that instead of all of the talking heads.

Memo to NBC, Golf Channel, and the USGA: I don't care about 30 minutes of Golf Central or "Live from the US Women's Open" as it's displayed on my DVR. There are women on the golf course, including the final group, that are playing golf. Please show that instead of all of the talking heads.

I was thinking the same thing. Odd.

Wie just looks SOOOOOO lost. Wow.

Yes she does, she has the game but the mental game? not so much. That water shot will get at her.

No joke. Mentally just all over the place. Sad with all that talent really.

I do enjoy watching Lexi play though.

No joke. Mentally just all over the place. Sad with all that talent really.

I do enjoy watching Lexi play though.

Lexi is tough, maybe its just being young but if she can keep it up she is going to own some tournaments.

Lexi is tough, maybe its just being young but if she can keep it up she is going to own some tournaments.

I think so too. She does have some ugly holes, but damn she can rain some birdies too. So young too!

Back