2012 Women's U.S. Open [Spoilers]

Pretty cool picture of NYC's odd stretching routine with bands she does during her warmup. Just found this picture interesting.

i-rsc9stw-L.jpg

I like that by Choi at the end, aggressive putt all the way trying to make and not just get close.

Congrats to her, very cool!

Very cool of Choi to bow to S R Pak before hugging her.

who would have waged that K.J. wouldn't be the first Choi to win a major?

Anybody have any opinions on brandel chamblee saying that the courses should be set up 1000 yards shorter for the ladies? I don't know if they need to take off that much yardage, but generally I agree with his logic (me agreeing with chamblee shocked me even more than it's likely to shock you)

Anybody have any opinions on brandel chamblee saying that the courses should be set up 1000 yards shorter for the ladies? I don't know if they need to take off that much yardage, but generally I agree with his logic (me agreeing with chamblee shocked me even more than it's likely to shock you)

Why? Choi isn't a long hitter and handled that course easily at 69XX

Me without question. NYC has 4-5 top 10s in majors already and a 2nd and 3rd place in 2010. She was definitely getting one soon, and now that she has one, she will have more in the next few years.

I love that swing of hers - it looks so effortless.

Why? Choi isn't a long hitter and handled that course easily at 69XX

Because its "one" of the reasons they are playing 6 hr rounds. Chamblee asked some very hard questions to the pres of the USGA this afternoon. He and Anika both pressed him on slow play. Of course, he didnt think ANYTHING was wrong with how hard the course was set up OR that it had any bearing on the length of play.

Back