2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll add free child care to the accomodations

They sure will. INgolfer will be providing the services! Thanks, buddy!

Chillin' by the pool at PGA National in Florida. Have to go home tomorrow. :-(
a6890915-d17c-f0d9.jpg

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

ahhh must be nice, so jealous lol

Rhino will be in attendance for sure. This looks like another awesome venue, one thing I ask is that no one tell Wider where it is, of course it would take him quite a while to sort it out!!!

B-E-A-utiful! I'm startin' to save now.

This sounds great, after talking to JB this weekend and he dropped some hints about the next one you will see CB there for sure. This time with less hair though cause that Florida heat requires shorter locks.

Hope to be there next year myself...if I can work it around my ball schedule.

wow, didnt even have to hard sell my wife, she said as long as we bring the kids she doesnt care...she even said she can wait to fly down until the outing is OVER....cant beat that!!

wow, didnt even have to hard sell my wife, she said as long as we bring the kids she doesnt care...she even said she can wait to fly down until the outing is OVER....cant beat that!!

Sounds way better then the deal I have to swing.
No new clubs after my birthday (Aug 16th) until after the outing, whenever that is. A tough sell, but I think I can make it happen with a few quick adjustments and shaft acquisitions...

Looks incredible. Cannot wait to hear more. Hopefully turndown service will be available for GG with the good mints. ;-)

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

As nice as golf is at PGA National and with as much as I enjoyed each outing there Im very excited about the venue change. Just one thing. Can you please verify that Wider does not work there before I commit? :alien:

HAHA! That guy rubbed kevin the wrong way soo much. It was one of those things where you wanted to laugh, but couldnt because he was mad.
As nice as golf is at PGA National and with as much as I enjoyed each outing there Im very excited about the venue change. Just one thing. Can you please verify that Wider does not work there before I commit? :alien:

I think he is part of the deal. He goes where we go. Rumor is he has taken a Part Time job at Reunion in August

I think he is part of the deal. He goes where we go. Rumor is he has taken a Part Time job at Reunion in August

I felt bad for the guy. He's the best waiter they have according to management. That's a lot of expectations. His job may have been a bit easier had he written things down. He made me want to leave that area.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I felt bad for the guy. He's the best waiter they have according to management. That's a lot of expectations. His job may have been a bit easier had he written things down. He made me want to leave that area.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

+1 On this TC. I thought his service was impeccable.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

+1 On this TC. I thought his service was impeccable.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

He's certainly persistent isn't he? lol

We so didn't get away with that.

He's certainly persistent isn't he? lol

We so didn't get away with that.

It was so worth the try. BTW I still owe you for a over price casadia.

Edit: casadia = quesadilla. I am still in a daze from the 2011 Outing. HAHA

Last edited:
Guys, let's remember that this is the 2012 thread. Thanks.

It was so worth the try. BTW I still owe you for a over price casadia.

You owe me nothing, especially seeing how you spell the word quesadilla, lol!!!!!! That in itself would be worth buying you one.

OG and I are excited that the next outing is closer to us. The drive will be an easy one for us. You can definitely count us in.

Knowing that we are holding the next outing at Grand Cypress REALLY makes me want to join over there so I can start practicing now. My game went to crap from the 2010 to 2011 outing so I really want to redeem myself come 2012.

Guys, let's remember that this is the 2012 thread. Thanks.

Sorry about that. Continue conversation about Wider in 2011 Recap thread.

Sweet looking venue. Hope its in the cards this year.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back