2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to go, but if its this weekend next year, I'll be getting married, haha. We'll see what the dates end up being.

i dont want the gf to be bored, i dont know if she will come, regardless ill prolly drive down as orlando is only a 15 hr drive!! and it wont take $600 for gas as it would for plane.. that means even more money for raffles and such!!!

sorry i keep posting but im excited lol

Is it wrong I already checked flight prices and viewed their website?

Have to say, Orlando is much easier and cheaper to fly into for Canadians. Hard to argue with $650 a person return and that's before any seat sales.

That makes flying to Montreal seem like my savings account just disappeared.

Wow, you guys get home, throw the bags on the floor, and immediately announce the next outing :act-up:

I am very excited for the news that the 2012 outing is in Orlando, and Grand Cypress looks like a terrific venue. I look forward to more details as they become available, but I'm definitely coming.

My wife and I are in!!

Weather cleared in Dallas and I am heading home. I check out the latest and see this. All I can say is wow and see you all in Orlando!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

That looks awesome. I can't wait for next year!

Geez JB, the 2011 Outing isn't even over for AG and myself and you've already announced the 2012 Outing?? :D

We'll be trying our darnedest to try to attend!!

When the rest of the announcements come out about this one, you will be glad we announced it a year early.

Wow, the announcement already? I am definitely going to try to make this one.

We wanted close to a year to discuss this ultimate golf weekend.

Grand Cypress was amazing when JB and I played there last month. This will be something incredibly special. Nice job!

It definitely left a mental note on a few of those holes saying "Man this would be great for an outing".

Is it wrong I already checked flight prices and viewed their website?

Have to say, Orlando is much easier and cheaper to fly into for Canadians. Hard to argue with $650 a person return and that's before any seat sales.

It was requested for travel costs and it played a role in the decision.

i dont want the gf to be bored, i dont know if she will come, regardless ill prolly drive down as orlando is only a 15 hr drive!! and it wont take $600 for gas as it would for plane.. that means even more money for raffles and such!!!

sorry i keep posting but im excited lol

There is a TON to do in Orlando. I dont think anybody would be bored.

Looks beautiful, and also looks like there will be a mad scramble for the spots next year. I plan to make it, I am fairly familar with Orlando.

Wow this one i'm thinking may be a must. I can fly straight from Albany to Orlando and save some dough!

I'd like to attend this, almost booked the trip we didn't go on at that resort before deciding on Reunion. I suspect you're going to have WAY more than 50 people interested by the time this rolls around.

Kevin

I'd like to attend this, almost booked the trip we didn't go on at that resort before deciding on Reunion. I suspect you're going to have WAY more than 50 people interested by the time this rolls around.

Kevin

Ya never know what we have up our sleeves for this one.

Will there be a date announcement by November?
I will potentially be hired by then for next summer, and I will have to make a decision with regards to this trip, and a 3 week road trip through the US with the solar car.

:blob:I am in for sure! Can't wait!!

Thats awesome!! Good work JB and GG.

Awesome news! I'm already excited to (hopefully) be heading to Orlando in 2012!

great!! good thing i have a year to save, ill be golfing and the gf will be shopping!! haha

Will there be a date announcement by November?
I will potentially be hired by then for next summer, and I will have to make a decision with regards to this trip, and a 3 week road trip through the US with the solar car.

Yes. There will be all kinds of announcements in the coming weeks including dates, costs, when people can sign up and so many other things.

i keep reading JBs" wait until the rest of the announcements come out, you will be glad it was a year" well not your exact words, but i keep reading that thinkin oh boy!!! i cant wait to read more details... the tease is so not cool haha :banana:

Fingers crossed that my wife will let me sign up :)

Last edited:
Count me all the way in on this one!

I would love to make the trip. Lets start making things happen and hopefully it will be reality.

Hopefully will be able to make that one. Orlando is slightly closer than WPB - good argument, right?

$10 a week baby!! I've gotta make it to this one

Ya never know what we have up our sleeves for this one.

Hey JB can I have dibs to put a tent in your back yard for this one. More money for Raffles and everything else.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back