2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Outing

2012 Outing

I'm in! Sounds like another great event. Too bad we have to wait 12 months for it to happen. This past event was awesome.

Yes. There will be all kinds of announcements in the coming weeks including dates, costs, when people can sign up and so many other things.

Wonderful, Thank you!

Looks great! Pending my terrible back, and dates, I'm in!!
Orlando will be nice, can stay a few extra days and do the parks with my GF.

I can't wait for the time to sign-up. I'm getting in on this one for sure. Hopefully Super Tuna can make it down here so we can finally get a round in together. Haha JB gets me so excited when he throws out the teasers about how we'll all be excited as more and more details come out.

Skim shady alert - did you post a month of when you think it'll happen? I'm thinking at this point that I won't be able to make it. The new baby will only be 8 months if it's held in May again and that might be too little to leave. Total bummer - maybe Mr. Blind9 will go alone. We'll see...

I can't wait for the time to sign-up. I'm getting in on this one for sure. Hopefully Super Tuna can make it down here so we can finally get a round in together. Haha JB gets me so excited when he throws out the teasers about how we'll all be excited as more and more details come out.

The lure of Mickey seems to be winning over the wedding (hah!), so this one is much more likely. I can't believe Orlando is so cheap to fly to from Canada (my wife and I can do a return flight to Orlando for cheaper then I can go see my family in Halifax on my own).

Wow guys!! Your really do continue to make our little community a really exceptional one. Look forward to 2012, a new challenge in Orlando, and no Wider in the Sports bar!

It sounds like another wonderful opportunity!! I will be there too!

Skim shady alert - did you post a month of when you think it'll happen? I'm thinking at this point that I won't be able to make it. The new baby will only be 8 months if it's held in May again and that might be too little to leave. Total bummer - maybe Mr. Blind9 will go alone. We'll see...

We have not yet announced the date. Coming soon though.

Maybe they'll add free child care to the accomodations

I played at Grand Cypress back in February, and both tracks were awesome. This will be a great setting for the next outing, can't wait to hear about dates and other details!

Wow the awesomeness of a THP Outing at a different course? Fantastic!!!

Were in for sure :)

The girlfriend had so much fun at the first one, it will be a piece of cake taing her into the next

Wow, the old one isn't even cold yet and here comes a few details on 2012. THP just never sleeps and never ceases to amaze.

I love Grand Cypress and think it's a great golf venue. Excellent choice! I never knew they had accommodations, but I am seeing they are rather nice. Can't wait to hear more details!

Man I just got home from the 2011 Outing and sure enough the details are starting to flow in for the 2012 outing. I know after talking to JB on Friday night he was hinting at some amazing stuff in store for the 2012 outing. Glad to see its off to a great start already.

Was just looking at the villas at Grand Cypress - place looks nice! Wife just asked if we can get there early and do Disney one day....think she is sold!

I'll definitely try to make it! I have family in Florida so this could work out quite well.

Wow, 60+ posts already and everyone is saying they are going. This might be as hard to get in on as a Master's ticket.

Well, I guess I'll have to attend next year to teach TC and these pups how to drink.

We are IN! It is only 22 minutes from where I am right now - We should go check it out!

Mon i can't wait for the announcment and sign up for this one. I have already promised myself that i won't miss another one.

Yaayyyy!!! Just talked to the better half and were gona schedule our family vacation around this, fly in on monday and spend a couple days in disney!!! Already excited

boy this might be a tough ticket, hopefully its open to 300 people lol

Wow, that was fast! I am coming to this one, F my job. Grand Cypress looks pretty sweet.

I'm in for sure! I had a great time and am ready to do it again!

Im not missing this one, im gonna start saving right now lol, i say 20-30 bucks a week in the savings acount for this should be enough, and if some god awfull reason i cant make it i will have a nice chunk of money for some new sticks

Sounds fantastic! I can't wait to hear more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back