2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birdie visited me this morning. I think one of our long lost friends may be making a return.

Good to hear!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Thanks for this good post, i guess we have to research much more about it.

Did you make the jump?

Yeah, starting back at the previous gig on Tuesday. They wanted me back, made a nice offer, so I'm happy I took it.

Who knows, I might be able to swing this outing.

Yeah, starting back at the previous gig on Tuesday. They wanted me back, made a nice offer, so I'm happy I took it.

Huge Congrats man! I am excited for you bro. Does this mean you have the weekends again?

Congrats man, hope you make it. That's great news!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Yea it would be great to have TC, plus Biggsy & his wife added to the mix for 2012! Good luck guys and my fingers are crossed for it happening.

Yea it would be great to have TC, plus Biggsy & his wife added to the mix for 2012! Good luck guys and my fingers are crossed for it happening.

No outing would be the same without TC and Biggsy.

I, like I am sure many others on here, hope that can happen.

Dude, we spoke about it on the phone previously and I'm glad I caught that post. I'm extremely thrilled for you right now! Good for you.

congrats, im sure a spot will open up for ya!

WHOOT!!! Got my fingers HUGELY crossed 'cause I had an EPIC cookie offering planned just for you and was seriously bummed I wasn't going to be able to make them for you...

Waiting our turn like everyone else...But watching this thread like Hawk does his Keystone Light.

LOL!!! I really hope so cause I had the most fun keeping the fairways and our golf cart bird free for your better half not to mention hanging with you.

I am pulling for you bro. I definitely want to hang out with you again.
Same here brother. It was good seeing you a few weeks ago!

LOL!!! I really hope so cause I had the most fun keeping the fairways and our golf cart bird free for your better half not to mention hanging with you.
That is something she was hugely appreciative of! Grand Cypress doesn't have a bird sanctuary island, but they had plenty of those giant cranes. Hope to see you again as well Mary. I need my giggle and cookie appetite filled!

A little birdie visited me this morning. I think one of our long lost friends may be making a return.

YEA!! I've missed his dry witted banter here. Hope he makes his first "delivery" soon!

That is awesome dude. I hope it works out better this time.

I'm just catching up a bit. Go home yesterday and 20 more pages!

BTW mikedean....I'm a 15.0 now.

hope you get in TC!

I'm just catching up a bit. Go home yesterday and 20 more pages!

BTW mikedean....I'm a 15.0 now.

oh how convienent

no worries I have a tourney this weekend which will help me shoot my number right back up where it belongs lol

If you can find a way to filter out Matty's trash talking, it will take that 20 pages down to about 4

Congrats man! You better be at the outing since I want a rematch against Belbin and Ary, if he ends up making it down.

John Deere Tappin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back