2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Team Losers (aka Team THP)!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

After watching you in the Morgan Cup thread I would have swore I saw actual decent attempts at talk. Here we have all we have seen in this one and you know how you know its really good? When someone has to give you the punch line/definition in parentheses. That is up there with the typo or spelling burn.

After watching you in the Morgan Cup thread I would have swore I saw actual decent attempts at talk. Here we have all we have seen in this one and you know how you know its really good? When someone has to give you the punch line/definition in parentheses. That is up there with the typo or spelling burn.

It was my attempt at beating Hawk to the lame morning post of the day. You know - the usual you will lose, THP will dominate, etc. Give your whipping boy some tips, eh?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hawkster, how's it hanging today

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

ehhhh. I'm a bit groggy.

It was my attempt at beating Hawk to the lame morning post of the day. You know - the usual you will lose, THP will dominate, etc. Give your whipping boy some tips, eh?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Your attempt sucked. You like to talk about whipping too much, RuPaul.

Wow, that's original.....is that a "mattyism"?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Really? Floaters aren't cool!

ehhhh. I'm a bit groggy.

Your attempt sucked. You like to talk about whipping too much, RuPaul.

I am seeing a theme....RuPaul, demo day cross dresser.....my wife is starting to get worried. Ha!

Tappin' from my iPad!

ehhhh. I'm a bit groggy.

I hear ya, stayed on THP too late and now I'm tired. Might take a half a day and work 6. Then get a late round in. Gota practice my tee shots

Lets remember the good mornings, hellos, and what are you going to do today do not really belong in this thread.
Thanks.

I hear ya, stayed on THP too late and now I'm tired. Might take a half a day and work 6. Then get a late round in. Gota practice my tee shots

Tee shot, chipping, putting, trash talk, mid irons, trash talk, long irons, trash talk, bunkers and I know I'm forgetting something.....oh yeah...trash talk.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Lets remember the good mornings, hellos, and what are you going to do today do not really belong in this thread.
Thanks.

I figured it was part of the outing talk since I said I was gona practice my tee shot, in response to all the digging, shank off the first tee talk.

Hawkster, how's it hanging today

I figured it was part of the outing talk since I said I was gona practice my tee shot, in response to all the digging, shank off the first tee talk.

See above. And it wasnt directed at anybody. When I direct a message to someone, there will be a quote.

Tee shot, chipping, putting, trash talk, mid irons, trash talk, long irons, trash talk, bunkers and I know I'm forgetting something.....oh yeah...trash talk.

Funny. Did you think of that all by yourself like a big boy? Yay someone get him a golden star sticker. You also get to be line leader for the day.

See above. And it wasnt directed at anybody. When I direct a message to someone, there will be a quote.

Gotcha, sorry.

Funny. Did you think of that all by yourself like a big boy? Yay someone get him a golden star sticker. You also get to be line leader for the day.

I never got gold stars or line leader, this is something you have experience with on a daily basis. We'll be sure to have them on hand for you at the outing so we can keep up with your therapy.

I never got gold stars or line leader, this is something you have experience with on a daily basis. We'll be sure to have them on hand for you at the outing so we can keep up with your therapy.

Sorry to hear, you must of been the kid who kept peeing himself and having timeout in the corner, its ok buddy I don't judge

Poor TD. He is now experiencing what we call the Matty Factor.
It is one part paste eater.
One part Fred Flintstone
One part Bieber fan
One part Eagles fan
One part Caulk
Added all together you get these splendid retorts.

Poor TD. He is now experiencing what we call the Matty Factor.
It is one part paste eater.
One part Fred Flintstone
One part Bieber fan
One part Eagles fan
One part Caulk
Added all together you get these splendid retorts.

What's wrong with beingg an eagles fan?

Sorry to hear, you must of been the kid who kept peeing himself and having timeout in the corner, its ok buddy I don't judge

You must have me confused with someone else. I was the kid the be-friended the kid that ate the paste and boogers cuz my parents brought me up right. It seems it stuck i still try to help the ones that don't get it.

You guys boo Santa for cripes sake!! Eagles fans are evil:devil:

hey not we them. i would never. but if your team has never won a super bowl you would be pissed too..

on topic. looked at pictures again and man i cant wait to play the courses. i say that now, ill probaly eat my words at the outing haha

hey not we them. i would never. but if your team has never won a super bowl you would be pissed too..

on topic. looked at pictures again and man i cant wait to play the courses. i say that now, ill probaly eat my words at the outing haha

Much like you eat paste:eat::drool:

You must have me confused with someone else. I was the kid the be-friended the kid that ate the paste and boogers cuz my parents brought me up right. It seems it stuck i still try to help the ones that don't get it.

You are a nice guy, Tadashi. It's not an easy thing to do.

In other news, I found the offical Team Caulk shirts for the outing competition.

eats-glue.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, that was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back