2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have me confused with someone else. I was the kid the be-friended the kid that ate the paste and boogers cuz my parents brought me up right. It seems it stuck i still try to help the ones that don't get it.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Sitting on a Delta flight, 10,000 feet above Florida, laughing my tail off and everyone is looking at me like ive lost my mind. Thanks for that Tadashi!

Team THP's outing shirt!!

Justin-Bieber-Heart-Shirt-525x525.jpg

Nice shirt. Most of the staffers do love JB. He and GG have given us some amazing opportunities. Plus, he's a good dude and a great guy to play golf with. I would love to be on his team and partner up with him. We might win forever.

You must have me confused with someone else. I was the kid the be-friended the kid that ate the paste and boogers cuz my parents brought me up right. It seems it stuck i still try to help the ones that don't get it.

thanks!! but if i wanted your help i'd ask for it!

whatever happened to GG's idea of just posting in smileys when posters get testy? I know OG would approve (when hes allowed to use them again)

:act-up::bashful::angel::alien2::bicker::D

whatever happened to GG's idea of just posting in smileys when posters get testy? I know OG would approve (when hes allowed to use them again)

:act-up::bashful::angel::alien2::bicker::D

Words can cut especially when sent or taken out of content however smilies only smile....

:eat::drinks::poop::comp::bicker::friends::confused2::love-over::hungry::eat::drinks::golf2::comp::zsimpsons::wtf::hug-right:

Today it's 79* with some thick humidity that is quickly trapping heat. The due is thick and sky is lite blue with a high cloud ceiling. Fast forward 8 months and this is a precursor for each noting of the outing. Great day for chasing the dimpled pill around!

I am heading out to play golf now, when I return it will take me at least an hour to catch up with the way this thread is moving, be gentle with MK. I know that can seem like I am asking a lot, but he seems like a coal miner to me, just digging deeper and deeper.
nosepick-nosepick-nose-gross-smiley-emoticon-000600-facebook.gif

I am heading out to play golf now, when I return it will take me at least an hour to catch up with the way this thread is moving, be gentle with MK. I know that can seem like I am asking a lot, but he seems like a coal miner to me, just digging deeper and deeper.
nosepick-nosepick-nose-gross-smiley-emoticon-000600-facebook.gif

your learning, i love to dig!!!

too bad your late and wrong, and just repeat whats already been said.. SMH

Team Glue is officially going to be one member strong by May. Too bad as 116 x 6 = Way too much to beat Team THP

oh yeah?

:angry::at-wits-end::bomb::deadhorse::devil::poop::pissed-off::skeleton::terror::starwars:
Words can cut especially when sent or taken out of content however smilies only smile....

Team Glue is officially going to be one member strong by May. Too bad as 116 x 6 = Way too much to beat Team THP

lol thats fine by me, come on now. everyone is coming after me first!

oh yeah?

:angry::at-wits-end::bomb::deadhorse::devil::poop::pissed-off::skeleton::terror::starwars:

haha but even those evil smilies are kind of cute huh? I like smilies better than some remark that hurts feelings and damages friendships. Forever smilies and emoticons! Less sting yet still somewhat effective!

you may as put 'lolz' after every post then....lolz.... #bridges
haha but even those evil smilies are kind of cute huh? I like smilies better than some remark that hurts feelings and damages friendships. Forever smilies and emoticons! Less sting yet still somewhat effective!

A little birdie visited me this morning. I think one of our long lost friends may be making a return.

A little birdie visited me this morning. I think one of our long lost friends may be making a return.

Could it be a pharmacy type person lol????

well....... dont leave us hanging

haha, im out of the loop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back