2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray, shouldn't you be out waving that Turdleist around your goat track?

This ain't about my goat track you young whupper snapping arse you! You are going to get me and you both kicked off this thread.... LOL

shhhhh I don't play on Mondays.....

This ain't about my goat track you young whupper snapping arse you! You are going to get me and you both kicked off this thread.... LOL

shhhhh I don't play on Mondays.....

So, if we go based on your previous experience with Florida golf, you'll be a 20+ hcp'er? Nice old man, nice!

Hey gray, :bananadance::banana::D:blob::blob::deadhorse::deadhorse::friends::eyepoke::egyptian::joy::joy:

I can use them, you can't, LOL

I'm all set OG. I did it same day it came out Took no chance this year. I'm hanging with you Good Buddy!:drinks:

So, if we go based on your previous experience with Florida golf, you'll be a 20+ hcp'er? Nice old man, nice!

Hey gray, :bananadance::banana::D:blob::blob::deadhorse::deadhorse::friends::eyepoke::egyptian::joy::joy:

I can use them, you can't, LOL

You ain't right Mountain man! Teasing a man like that with the goods..... I will take a 20 + handicap in Florida and run me up some good bets!!!!

Hmm... Maybe she will have to give me some strokes, but I like a challenge though..

Don't listen to Seth. The course kicked his arse every time I played him and he was even playing our easy home course twice. It's actually not easy at all to most people who play it, but like anywhere else, once you know how to play it, you get better at it.

I shot 91 both times on the Champion course, 89 on the new course @ Grand Cypress, and 96+ on the North/South course. I play a lot of different courses and never know what to expect but so far the Florida courses have kicked my butt. Be prepared!

Don't listen to Seth. The course kicked his arse every time I played him and he was even playing our easy home course twice. It's actually not easy at all to most people who play it, but like anywhere else, once you know how to play it, you get better at it.

I shot 91 both times on the Champion course, 89 on the new course @ Grand Cypress, and 96+ on the North/South course. I play a lot of different courses and never know what to expect but so far the Florida courses have kicked my butt. Be prepared!

Don't listen to KB, she is a murderer out there! I am afraid of her. She hits the ball longer than I do and she is much better looking.

Don't listen to KB, she is a murderer out there! I am afraid of her. She hits the ball longer than I do and she is much better looking.

Most honest post in this thread.

I :love: me some KB

I can't wait to see how people react to the North/South course at Grand Cypress. As JB told me once before, you can feel like your hitting good and scoring well and then all of a sudden you are writing down 43 after 9 and trying to hold on as you face the South course.

I can't wait to see how people react to the North/South course at Grand Cypress. As JB told me once before, you can feel like your hitting good and scoring well and then all of a sudden you are writing down 43 after 9 and trying to hold on as you face the South course.

They're both tough man. Small greens, tons of bunkers, and water too. You need to just play that course smart, and play for the center of the greens. I look forward to playing there again.

Nerfny is going to be jealous! :in-love:

There's plenty of me to go around KB, you know that. YOu see, nerfny is starting her marriage, yours is well underway, lol

They're both tough man. Small greens, tons of bunkers, and water too. You need to just play that course smart, and play for the center of the greens. I look forward to playing there again.

forget that center of the greens crap!

I am really excited to play these courses. From the looks online, the courses look tough. OG said the fairways are thin too.

Play center of the green if youre a wuss. Ill go after that course again. Ill destroy it.

I am really excited to play these courses. From the looks online, the courses look tough. OG said the fairways are thin too.

OG thinks the 1st fairway on the New Course is too thin.

Play center of the green if youre a wuss. Ill go after that course again. Ill destroy it.

I'm not half the ball striker you are though buddy. I have to play golf that way.

I'll stick to my strategy of GAIR + wedge shots.

You ain't right Mountain man! Teasing a man like that with the goods..... I will take a 20 + handicap in Florida and run me up some good bets!!!!

This is for you OG!!!:bananadance::beat-up::bicker::blob::blob::dohanim::eyepoke::pig::rockon::starwars::thankyou:

I'm not half the ball striker you are though buddy. I have to play golf that way.

there is a lot of truth to that. TC's strategy is to just beware of the cart girl.

there is a lot of truth to that. TC's strategy is to just beware of the cart girl.

She better keep her mouth shut. Dude, that rough was thick. Word to the wise, don't try to rip a fairway wood out of the rough, it will turn your club face open or shut, hahaha

I got you OG.

You guys Take :alien2::alien2::banana::banana::bananadance::bananadance::D:blob::blob: & a few of these :clapp::clapp::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::cowboy::cowboy::banghead::banghead: Now leave OG in Peace . Did I do you proud OG?

OG thinks the 1st fairway on the New Course is too thin.

You young bucks just play your games and we will add the scores up when we are though. LOL Under the Radar Gray is my new name, well except when JB comes on here. He brings out my mojo! hehe

You young bucks just play your games and we will add the scores up when we are though. LOL Under the Radar Gray is my new name, well except when JB comes on here. He brings out my mojo! hehe

thats the funniest thing ive heard in this thread lol, you my friend do not fly under the radar

I love thin fairways, easier to putt from 35+ yards off the green lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back