2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, how will you keep up and understand the inside jokes?

wait what inside jokes? I thought all you had to do was sign up and then show up.

OK...

After reading through seven thousand posts about who's best, I've realized I cannot compete with the smack going down here so I've decided to take a contrarian view and tell all of you how much I suck at golf.

I'm the worst player you've ever seen. I'm fifty something years old and can barely lift my driver. I have arthritis of the brain and only use golf pencils with erasers. My eyes are so bleary I have to wear a special contact lens to see my GPS. Sometimes I just can't get my putter up but I heard there is pill I can take for that. I did get a hole in one once but she said it was the wrong hole.

Put me down for a 30 handicap so when I shoot an 85 my team will win hands down. Now which team am I gonna be on? Who wants me?

You can be on my team bro! You are a funny dude when you let your hair down! LOL

You can be on my team bro! You are a funny dude when you let your hair down! LOL

That's nice of you, Gray. Problem is that you already have 17 pretend teammates.

wait what inside jokes? I thought all you had to do was sign up and then show up.

Wait, what? I have to post now?

It's on my Ohioinite brother!!!!

im the worst 16.5 handicap on earth lol

actually if I can manage to not play between now and the end of the month, im down to a 15.1...not bad considering I havent been hitting driver...

If I somehow miss the smack talk, its cause I cant refresh every 3 seconds to stay updated on the thread, and there arent enough hours in the day to try and catch up

That's nice of you, Gray. Problem is that you already have 17 pretend teammates.

I need six more Hawk and this dude sounds like a classic old basta*d who loves to have fun and and roll the dice. Hey ,, I might run out of depends and I know this dude will bring an extra pack. LOL

He needs 17, so they can switch off from dragging his hooker butt around the course

I'll probably shoot low-mid 90's. I'll take you on! :D

Sweet! So I will have the honor of beating both you and Fildini! :D Your 12.9 HCP intimidates me a little right now, but it will just make me bear down and be ready.

I need six more Hawk and this dude sounds like a classic old basta*d who loves to have fun and and roll the dice. Hey ,, I might run out of depends and I know this dude will bring an extra pack. LOL

That depends, ya gotta coupon for that?

Sweet! So I will have the honor of beating both you and Fildini! :D Your 12.9 HCP intimidates me a little right now, but it will just make me bear down and be ready.

booyah.

Kellybo and I will share in the pleasure of beating you down!!

Boom

So who else going to the Outing in shooting lets say in the mid 90s? I feel like I need a rival.

Does not matter how you play....as long as you look good. For example, when I am wearing a ladies blouse on demo day...make no mistake about it: I will STILL look good.

its gonna be funny when everyones "rival" is on their team after they are announced! lol

No doubt....hence why all my banter is directed at that group of wackers called Team THP.

Can we have a seperate range for us non cross-dressing and butt shaking members?

Just because you were not man enough to take the cross dressing bet you want to distance yourself? Weak....

Hey I never said anything about cross dressing! I will stop shaking my butt if you guys don't make me go with the cross dressers... :pray:

What's wrong with cross dressers?

LOL at rival... don't they make toasters or sammich makers or something?

KB has kicked by arse every time I have ever played with her. She is also long off the tea. She can hit it as far as some men and she is straight. Once she gets her short game rocking, she will be single digits for sure.

Since I am no longer on Team THP, no you wouldn't. You just became the 3rd best lefty at the outing, behind me and yorkem of course. Hanks will be busy looking for thrown equipment. Hawk will be so hung over he'll not know where he is. Jake will still be a rutarde', and JB will be too busy having wedge contests to care about actual golf. That leaves GG. She might actually roll heads.

Use your powers for good big fella and make Team NC happen. We would wreck the joint:blob:

KB has kicked by arse every time I have ever played with her. She is also long off the tea. She can hit it as far as some men and she is straight. Once she gets her short game rocking, she will be single digits for sure.

Hmm... Maybe she will have to give me some strokes, but I like a challenge though..

Use your powers for good big fella and make Team NC happen. We would wreck the joint:blob:

Doesn't that mean that you all have to be related and be in the same family trunk? At least I know who your mascot will be...

foghorn-leghorn.jpg

Doesn't that mean that you all have to be related and be in the same family trunk? At least I know who your mascot will be...

foghorn-leghorn.jpg

ha Foghorn Leghorn lolz

Chunky, quit begging.

I just made a smaller
OutingApproved2.png
image that is along the same size as the other THP Graphics.

I am going to be like Mrs. Crackbush (Matty)from now on. Let my sticks do the talking on the course. Nobody in here gives a shat what scores you are shooting and that's a fact. You got to do it up front and live in competition so I am looking forward to May. I have my eyes on a few opponents for some individual bets. The kind you settle up at the bar in evenings. I know myself and Buck are looking for a couple of team bets from the THP Staff team. We don't have to play together with them to have a little something on the line and settle up with the score cards after the day is over. As far as tees go, I play 95 percent of my rounds from the regular men tees at my golf course or when traveling unless my playing partners prefer further back or senior type tees. I prefer not to play senior tees anywhere as it slows down the flow of your foursome if some play further back.

Way to step it up OG. Bring it to the front.:bananadance: I'll be cheering you on

Way to step it up OG. Bring it to the front.:bananadance: I'll be cheering you on

You are not coming? There still may be an opening come up!

Gray, shouldn't you be out waving that Turdleist around your goat track?

You are not coming? There still may be an opening come up!
I'm all set OG. I did it same day it came out Took no chance this year. I'm hanging with you Good Buddy!:drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back