2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray was asking TC to lay the lumber to him earlier. Is that anything like laying the hammer?

Gray was asking TC to lay the lumber to him earlier. Is that anything like laying the hammer?

Only for Junior.

If it's possible I will change my name for TC.

If it's possible I will change my name for TC.

I don't think you need to worry about it TC1. Although now I think that is all I will refer to you as.

I think Thaniner was thinking of laying pipe with TheChosen1 and made a mistake....

In the end...there can only be one TC

Wow, this post really confuses me. The guys screen name is TheChosen1.
Naturally as people shorten it, it would go to TC1.
Now we have a TC here, but I think most can figure out the difference between the two.
Why would "all recommend him changing" and where did they?
And why would anybody "lay some hammer" over something like that?

I think Thaniner was thinking of laying pipe with TheChosen1 and made a mistake....

In the end...there can only be one TC

Yeah I didn't comment towards thainer cause I was lost.
And when I signed up to the site I didn't know who TC was. I just loved the name "Thechosen1" the nickname was never meant to be something to anger TC or a bang on him.

TC1

Spoiler
Turd Cutter 1

Yeah I didn't comment towards thainer cause I was lost.
And when I signed up to the site I didn't know who TC was. I just loved the name "Thechosen1" the nickname was never meant to be something to anger TC or a bang on him.

Reactions: TC
Hi Ole Gray.

This is the 2012 Outing thread. You are coming to it!

Hi Ole Gray.

is it in GA?
Can I pick my team?
Will someone remember my medication?

Hi Ole Gray.

Shoot boys! Boy howdy! Me and my Turdleist was on like hot syrup on a corn biscuit. 79 again today! Who wants a piece of this tater loving old boy that hunts like a coon dog in the nether regions!

Hi Ole Gray.

Huh?

I am bout to go the the gym and work out hard.... I am going to be ready to put something on your buzzard arse ajax won't take off :eek:) !!!!

Huh?

I am bout to go the the gym and work out hard.... I am going to be ready to put something on your buzzard arse ajax won't take off :eek:) !!!!

Ewwww lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Did Gray just verbally assault me?

is it in GA?
Can I pick my team?
Will someone remember my medication?

Shoot boys! Boy howdy! Me and my Turdleist was on like hot syrup on a corn biscuit. 79 again today! Who wants a piece of this tater loving old boy that hunts like a coon dog in the nether regions!

Hmmmmmm....

I am sitting him minding my own business being polite and you young Turd knockers come on here trying to stir the pot. I'll put some Crisco on your arse and fry ya like a good fried Turkey er I mean Buzzard!

Huh?

Like a 60 year old man from Gray, GA?

I'm scared of the outing now.

Hmmmmmm....

I am sitting him minding my own business being polite and you young Turd knockers come on here trying to stir the pot. I'll put some Crisco on your arse and fry ya like a good fried Turkey er I mean Buzzard!

bahahahaha.

I love OG. There really isn't anything like him.

Old Gray's at the gym right now, Wearing his spandex outfit, with a sock stuffed, holding his Turdleist driver.

Old Gray's at the gym right now, Wearing his spandex outfit, with a sock stuffed, holding his Turdleist driver.

you just made me snort. I had to fake a cough.

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back