Search results for query: *

1. Nailedit

For Sale NIB Callaway Apex Pro 24 5-AW Dart 105 F4 shafts

The boss says too many sets, something has to go. Up for sale is a NIB Apex Pro 24 5-AW set with Recoil Dart 105 F4 shafts. These are +1/2" in length, standard loft and lie. GP Tour Velvet jumbo grips. The PW had small blemish next to weight badge as seen in pics. Came from Callaway like that...
  2. Nailedit

2024 Asics Golf Shoes

Nice! I'm looking forward to trying a pair. I have 2 pair of the first gen and my only complaint is the fabric in the heel area wore a hole after just one season. That's probably more a me problem than shoe problem.
  3. Nailedit

Japan-only 2024 X Forged

These give me '18 XForged vibes, which is a good thing. I wasn't impressed with the feel of the '21's.
  4. Nailedit

Japan-only 2024 X Forged

I'm hoping Callaway releases these in the US but with heavier heads and more shaft options.
  5. Nailedit

Japan-only 2024 X Forged

Available for pre-order! https://www.tourspecgolf.com/callaway-x-forged-iron-2024-5-pw-6pcs.html
  6. Nailedit

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I also picked up a couple sleeves of balls to test. Hopefully courses up here open in a week or two.🤞
  7. Nailedit

My wedges arrived today. Jaws Raw Black 54/W bent to 55 and 60/Z. Apex Pro 24 AW. Huge shout out to Callaway, both my 5-PW and this order arrived in less than a week and both orders came with free 2 day shipping!
  8. Nailedit

Less Players is Better - Rory

Next he'll say 72 holes is too many! It's getting real hard to take this guy seriously.
  9. Nailedit

Steelfiber i95 R compared to Alta CB Slate R

Another thing to consider with the Steelfiber is if they are the Constant Weight shafts. If not, each shaft will weigh slightly different depending on length, if you are sensitive to weight.
  10. Nailedit

Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

FYI, golfballs.com has yellow 4for3 Callaway balls.
  11. Nailedit

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

I'll also add, I clean my ball before putting and after each hole.
  12. Nailedit

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

When on the range, I'll wipe clean once done with that club. When playing, after every shot. I mean, I'm not an animal!
  13. Nailedit

2024 Asics Golf Shoes

Do you have any experience with the last generation and if so can you compare feel and fit?
  14. Nailedit

What is the last thing you bought - after you said you were done buying…?

Pretty much every club I've ever bought over the last 10 years!
  15. Nailedit

Ordered a Apex Pro AW to go with my 5-PW and a 54 and 60 Jaws Raw in black all with Dart 105 shafts.
  16. Nailedit

2024 Asics Golf Shoes

I haven't seem them in person yet, but definitely on my short list as I have 2 pair of the gen1 Kayanos and love them.
  17. Nailedit

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

I love delivery day! Ordered 02/25, and at my doorstep today! Come on spring!!!
  18. Nailedit

I've been testing grips this winter. Different sizes, # of wraps, etc. Currently trying a Jumbomax ultralight Large and really like it so I ordered a small and medium to dial in just the right size.
  19. Nailedit

If only it was true - Tiger and Happy v. Phil and Shooter

Too bad Bob Barker wasn't still alive. He and Faldo won the thing last year!
Back