What golf stuff did you buy today?

My feet grew to 11.5, so ..

ECCO MEN'S GOLF BIOM H4 SHOE (ERIK VAN ROOYEN EDITION)​

View attachment 9244690

Wanted the G/Fore ... just did not fit right and these did..

Wore this shoe at the range, around the city, and it is extremely comfortable. I also like the indented tongue - spreads across your instep better.

Simulator time tonight.

And a Lakes Card to one of my favorite vacation courses. Saves about $100 over normal rates.
https://belgradelakesgolf.com/

I put in an eBay bid for some used Pro V1s. Will see what happens at the deadline tomorrow.

I've been testing grips this winter. Different sizes, # of wraps, etc. Currently trying a Jumbomax ultralight Large and really like it so I ordered a small and medium to dial in just the right size.

sim membership. i guess i'll use it enough to get used to it and actually use it for data.

New irons are being built according to the tracking.

I’m loving my Paradym TD driver but recently have been lofting my 9° up to 10°. I’ve wanted a Ventus Blue Velocore shaft for few years so today I picked up another Paradym TD driver with that shaft in a 7S.

The new AI Smoke ◊◊◊ with this shaft is $950 plus tax so $428 is a fair price IMO.

I’ll likely sell one of the heads after I figure out which one is best and I could also see myself getting one of the new AI Smoke ◊◊◊ heads when the prices for used ones come down in another few months.

IMG_0345.jpeg

Last edited:
First box of the new Chrome Tours. I really liked the CSX, not the CXS LS but I'm intrigued by the CT's.

First box of the new Chrome Tours. I really liked the CSX, not the CXS LS but I'm intrigued by the CT's.

Played the CT's a couple of weeks back then played the CSX for a round... Cant decide which I like(d) better

Some ferrules from BB&F Co. can’t wait to do some club work.

Cobra forged tec with mmt 125 and either best grips masters micro perf or green grip master roo leather grips.

Trying my hand at paint filling. The yellow cobra turned out okay. The green king needs some help and I’m going to have to do better. The number on the toe is also going to be green.

View attachment 9245841View attachment 9245842
Awesome. I really like these green grips as well. https://www.sugarloafsocialclub.com...-sugarloaf-arrowcord-grips-sold-in-sets-of-13

Extra wide lead tape, more grip tape, more Brampton epoxy

Bought a UST QUANTUM Purple 4 F3 shaft to play around with.

Drop by the bargain bin this morning. No club, but found a generic stand bag in good shape for $10.

Although they remove any clubs, the store doesn't check the bag compartments. They just put the bags out on the floor as they get them.

This particular bag had 15, brand new, Srixon Trispeed Tour balls in it. (5 sleeves) I'll give them a try out. Also a nice Cleveland golf towel attached to it.

I swore off 60 degree wedges years ago, but bought a brand new Cleveland RTX off of eBay for $107 shipped.

Wilson Dynapower 5h
IMG_2168.jpegIMG_2169.jpeg

So it's been a good week. Picked up some Rhoback swag, a Linksoul hat, stocked up on ProVs, and did a thing.....going to love these irons!IMG_7334.JPG

1000011066.jpg
1000011065.jpg
Installing now

Back