What is the last thing you bought - after you said you were done buying…?

jpgolf

“JP”
Reaction score
Handicap
What is the last thing you bought - after you had already said that you were done… no more… you were satisfied with what you had…???

Doesn’t it always happen…? You say you are good with what’s in the bag, good to go, ready for another season. And then BAM! You see something. For me, I think it was putter.

Hybrid, putter, bag. Shoes.

Mtljeff is never done buying

Another horse 🙄. “Happy wife happy life!” She probably says the same about golf clubs and trips so all good.

Darkspeed X driver. But for real, I'm done with drivers. For real.

I'm never done, there's always something on the radar screen. Last thing was a new golf bag last week. I didn't need it, I wanted it.

Never done so I don’t have to worry
Think About It GIF by Identity

I tried to say that this year.

It’s not going well.

I’ve never been done.

CPO Callaway Paradym 27* hybrid I bought on a whim. Never bagged a hybrid before. It's got me convinced not all hybrids hook more than Linda Lovelace, but in retrospect I wish that I had gone and hit a few of them at Carls. The Callaway is a rocket but rolls out too much for my taste. I would much prefer a spinny G430.

Driver fairway putter balls. Is it bad if I bought these before fully hitting the ones they replaced? I mean I still have to replaced clubs. But…
Hey wait, this thread is not appropriate for a golf forum!! Jk.

Driver shaft. Couldn’t resist the temptation to grab a LIN-Q Blue.

The trick is I never pretend like I'm done buying.

You're asking the wrong forum. ;)

Thought I was done with putters ... then I saw a LAB DF3 and demoed it.

This is actually somewhat related to a thought I had while playing two days ago; the group that I caught up with let me play with them. Three guys, similar age to me. Good players, probably low 90s.

They all had fairly old clubs and their bags looked kind of dirty, but these guys were gamers. It makes me wonder if some of us tinker too much with our bag?

Don’t anyone let your wives see this post!

Vokey 54/10S for $100. 54 is the just the right loft for a sand wedge, replacing a 56/10S.

I've learned in relationship counseling and golf, never say "never."

This is actually somewhat related to a thought I had while playing two days ago; the group that I caught up with let me play with them. Three guys, similar age to me. Good players, probably low 90s.

They all had fairly old clubs and their bags looked kind of dirty, but these guys were gamers. It makes me wonder if some of us tinker too much with our bag?

Don’t anyone let your wives see this post!
There's a saying that goes something like "Beware of the golfer with old clubs and new grips".

Back