Recent content by TOAOST21

1. TOAOST21

Hello...again?

well after a couple of months, two surgeries, a new set of clubs, and a new car i think i am back after a forced hiatus, good to be back
  2. TOAOST21

East Lake Tour Championship

Just checkin if anyone else will be trying to make this trip if so reply here and lets see if we can get anyone together. Im going on sunday so let me know if you'll be there
  3. TOAOST21

Your Corey Pavin, who you got

Ok, we have threads talking about the ryder cup and all that, no oh so and so doesn't deserve this honor or what, no bashing others picks. Your Corey Pavin, who you got and why? I got Tiger Woods --> world number one you gotta take him Ricky Fowler --> a lot of hype around this kid he has...
  4. TOAOST21

A new toy

Well this is my lucky month i guess, just got a call from my local CC telling me that i had won a drawing for a free TM driver, so i needed to come get it today. Well i got it same specs as my Superfast, just the R9 Supertri, should be fun just to let it loose and see what this beast can do, so...
  5. TOAOST21

Sons of Anarchy season 3

So this starts next week and I was wondering if anyone else here watches this great show
  6. TOAOST21

TaylorMade Is Awesome II

Well as i told you a while back i won the TaylorMade Jason Day Wedge Face give away, here are the pictures
  7. TOAOST21

Mixed bag

Just noticed that Arjun Atwal is using TM and Ping major clubs, seems like he split his bag down the middle, woods and wedges are TM while Irons and putter are Ping. Just a thought are players like this breaking the more traditional one company mold, and if so would you give it a shot.
  8. TOAOST21

Grip Dilemma

well it's time to regrip and i have two choices either A. The Black Widow tour silk white grip or B. Winn Lite v17 polycord standard white grip or C. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Blue BCT Cord Grip Which one would you choose and why?
  9. TOAOST21

Thank You

i recently saw the hello from Shaw AFB and it made me think, i would like to say thank you to all the men and women serving this country who are members of this site, your sacrifice is enormous and i really do appreciate the freedoms you allow me.
  10. TOAOST21

Horrible Day

Well after two rounds with the Pro at my Club, and two lessons before each of those. The unthinkable happened, i was playing a round with the brother and all the sudden i realized the heads on my R9 irons were coming off, now granted its over 100 here for like three weeks now but this has never...
  11. TOAOST21

Ultimate Prize Fight

Ladies and Gentleman this is the final heavyweight championship bout this evening pitting a royal rumble of putting Karsten Solheim vs. Scotty Cameron vs. Kia Ma vs. Bob Bettinardi because putting is so subjective we wont call it a best and you dont have to own one to weigh in just pick one and...
  12. TOAOST21

Urgent need help

ok i leave to go home tomorrow and i was given a single golf club as a gift its a wedge, anyways can i carry it on the airplane or do i have to find a way to safely check the club and hope it makes it to the other side
  13. TOAOST21

Old Clubs

the great debate on another forum made me think of this and i thought i would send it to the masses, how many of you have new clubs or the ability to get them (i.e price or availability isn't the issue) yet you choose to play older clubs. and putters don't count
  14. TOAOST21

Club Glove Stiff Arm

As some of you know i just recently went on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach SC, i flew there from ATL. For this trip i got a Ogio travel bag (big enough for my staff bag) and the stiff arm. Well after returning home yesterday i open my bag and find this i freaked i thought there is no way all my...
  15. TOAOST21

Alabama Georgia golf get together

I was just wondering i have talked to aggro about this but was wondering if there was anyone in Ga or Al that would want to get together and go to the Robert Trent Jones course in Opelika Al or if yall wanted to go to Ga there is Callaway Gardens in roughly the same area just a couple of minutes...
Back