Club Glove Stiff Arm

TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know i just recently went on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach SC, i flew there from ATL. For this trip i got a Ogio travel bag (big enough for my staff bag) and the stiff arm. Well after returning home yesterday i open my bag and find this
IMG_0711.jpg

i freaked i thought there is no way all my clubs survived this but nope they did not a single scratch or bend on any club but this poor thing got destroyed. Thanks Club Glove

Wow I thought that thing was tougher than that. Good thing the clubs were ok. I need to get one for my trip to the outing

I've never seen that happen to a stiff arm. They baggage monkeys must've purposely dropped your bag straight down, b@stards! Aren't you glad you spent the $30 for that vs. replacing who knows how many clubs? <activate most interesting man in the world voice> I don't travel often, but when I do, I use the Stiff Arm

dude thats awesome the most interesting man in the world... and yes stoked i only payed the 30 dollars for the Stiff Arm and it made it there through my layover in Charlotte the way there but the way back this thing must have gotten punished

Wow, looks like they dropped it out of the plan while over Atlanta. Pretty crazy, but I bet the company would love the pictures to use as advertising. Save you a bunch of clubs for sure.

Wow I thought that thing was tougher than that. Good thing the clubs were ok. I need to get one for my trip to the outing

You really should WR. It'll save you a lot of headaches if they do mishandle (I use that term in the 90% that they would likely do so). Got mine for Cali all ready to go.

T, they really did a number on that bag. I think someone was practicing Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff pile drivers on your bag. :D

I've never seen that happen to a stiff arm. They baggage monkeys must've purposely dropped your bag straight down, b@stards! Aren't you glad you spent the $30 for that vs. replacing who knows how many clubs? <activate most interesting man in the world voice> I don't travel often, but when I do, I use the Stiff Arm

lmao!!!

Wow. You were really lucky. I just bought a travel bag, but I hadn't heard of the stiff arm. I will need one of those. Cool pics!

Haven't been down to my place in Myrtle for sometime now but have always used a Stiff Arm. My older boy always thought that it was not worth the grief until.........I showed him this picture. Let's see $30 vs. $250 for a new Speeder 757, yeah my boy the Old Man ain't as dumb as he looks eh? No comments from the Peanut Gallery thank you very much.

Back