TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
Just noticed that Arjun Atwal is using TM and Ping major clubs, seems like he split his bag down the middle, woods and wedges are TM while Irons and putter are Ping. Just a thought are players like this breaking the more traditional one company mold, and if so would you give it a shot.

Just noticed that Arjun Atwal is using TM and Ping major clubs, seems like he split his bag down the middle, woods and wedges are TM while Irons and putter are Ping. Just a thought are players like this breaking the more traditional one company mold, and if so would you give it a shot.

Not really, there are tons of guys on tour that have a mixed bag. It all comes down to their contract. Some guys have 12 club deals and some guys have 2 club deals. Its just what works for them and the company.

I always have.

In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bag of completely matched clubs.

-JP

I always have.

-JP

Same... I play what works, not what brand it is. If the best club for you is made by the same manufacturer for all 14 spots more power to you, but they aren't paying me so I play what's best for me.

I always have.

-JP

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here I like to spread the love

I have a well mixed bag, but if someone want's to write up a contract I'd be more than happy to play a single brand on these old horse tracts we play out here.

Back