Sons of Anarchy season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOAOST21

Reaction score
Handicap
So this starts next week and I was wondering if anyone else here watches this great show

i watched a little bit of the first season but couldn't keep up with it due to a new born and whatnot. i quite liked it though. i need to catch up with it.

Good show. A little behind. Only seen season 1 and part of 2. FX is getting better. They do Sons of Anrachy and that other show justified was pretty good as well.

I watch this show. Awesome show and cast

I only got to see a couple episodes, but loved it each time.

I've seen it a few times and got plenty interested in it but I never watched it regularly enough to understand everything. I don't spend enough time around the homestead to know when shows are on.

Ive watched this show since it came on and enjoy it. Looking forward to the new season but Im enjoying Rescue Me right now.

I like it, I just hope they don't go to far over the top with nonsense.

Season premiere was last night. Who watched it and what did you think? I liked it. Ending was crazy. Jax went nuts, I liked it

Been watching this show from the beginning, very good. Haven't gotten a chance to catch last nights show yet but it's on the DVR waiting for me.

Been watching this show from the beginning, very good. Haven't gotten a chance to catch last nights show yet but it's on the DVR waiting for me.

Same here bro. It didnt disappoint either. And from the highlights of the season to come it looks good.

dude last night was crazy stuffs about to go down on the show

correction
Spoiler
did you see the a$$ whoopin he handed to that dude, he is going ape :poop:

Hummm, hadn't heard of this show before, looked it and looks interesting. Will download some episodes and try it out, cheers for the recommendation! :)

some of my favorite episodes are the end of last year and the first two or three although one of my true favorites is Giving Back from season one

Finally watched the first episode of this season what a way to start!

I'm also a big fan of this one.

Tomorrow night is the next episode. Im working early this week so I'll have to watch it Wednesday when I get home.

dude our whole group sets aside this time we grill out drink beer and watch the sons every week it's a nice way to break up the school week for us

Anybody watching the new season? Really dark so far. Last nights episode blew me away

I watch religiously. This season has bee superb so far.

Favorite non-comedy in years. This season has been great, the last few minutes of last nights episode were intense. I can't wait for next week. I'm thinking juice lives.

Favorite non-comedy in years. This season has been great, the last few minutes of last nights episode were intense. I can't wait for next week. I'm thinking juice lives.

Yep...watched it today. Heard that branch break. Awesome show!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back