1. evand23mc

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

Good luck everyone!
  2. evand23mc

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Win New Irons

Ping Eye 2 Black dot...yes, I am still playing these irons
  3. evand23mc

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

Callaway Rogue ST Max D...would love to give this club and it's forgiveness a good trial run!
  4. evand23mc

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2 for me...need the forgiveness to help hide some of my inconsistencies, plus that distance! :)
  5. evand23mc

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Cameron Young...I might game it once in a while, but probably display for the most part
  6. evand23mc

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Niemann for the win!
  7. evand23mc

Its Cinco de Mayo!

We will have tacos for dinner and maybe a margarita...but we do that throughout the year, so nothing too special :)
  8. evand23mc

How would you play this short par 4?

I'm going 3W and hopefully be in the fairway or some manageable rough, then PW from 90-100 yards and hopefully have a birdie putt, or at least a par. Possibly I jack up 1 or 2 of the first 2 shots and end up with a bogey or double.
  9. evand23mc

Introducing the THP Limited Series

Sounds awesome, looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!
  10. evand23mc

DJ masters menu

Looks like a pretty good menu to me!
  11. evand23mc

UNC Roy Williams Retires?!

Coach Williams is an absolute legend, good on him for going out when he was ready!
  12. evand23mc

Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I have not tried a device like this before 2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I have seen a lot of ads for it, but also I'm getting into my 40s and starting to feel those nagging aches and pains, particularly after exercising. I'd be...
Back