CONTEST The 2023 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf

I've hit the ZX5 and ZX7 and the ZX5 is the one that best fit me!

And even though I'd love to see Rory shut up the haters, he won't take it. Fitzpatrick and Koepka will be in the top 10. But I'm a big underdog guy so I'm picking Sahith Theegala for the win.

It’s time for our third major of the year contest . This will also serve as the place for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire 2023 US Open.

Untitled-design-32-1024x692.png

The Prize
We have teamed up with Srixon for a prize pack that features two incredible prizes. First, the limited edition custom 2023 US Open Staff Bag which you can see in the image above. This will be the same one their tour pros are carrying around this iconic event. With that staff bag, will be a brand new Srixon driver of your choice. The ZX MK II drivers are getting rave reviews on the THP Forum and you can win your choice of them. Unsure which one to choose? Check out our breakdown of the models and tech here.

2023 Srixon ZX Drivers

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win The 2023 US Open. In this same post, tell us which of the three Srixon MK II driver models you would like to win.

If there is a tie, we will choose the winner randomly from those who guessed right.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Make your prediction now and win this awesome Prize Pack from Srixon Golf. We will announce the lucky winner next week on the THP Forum.

Srixon Staff Bag for the 2023 US Open

Continue reading...
Jaxon Day Zx7

Tom Kim

Srixon ZX5 mkII LS

Rahm ZX5 9.5

Ridiculous prize! :eek: amazing things always going on here at THP

Brooks Koepka
Srixon ZX5 MKII

Back