Man where can I put in my dinner reservation at?

Looks like a pretty good menu to me!

I think that's a solid looking menu.

I kind of expected them to just plop one of these in front of everyone.

1617293284542.png

"Family style" sides of veggies and mashed? I'm assuming this means a communal serving dish on the table Unless a waiter is doing all the dishing out, this doesn't sound like a Covid-appropriate option.

So boring. :ROFLMAO:

i don't think anyone is conflating boring with bland. steak is one of my absolute favorite foods. but if i have what may be my only opportunity to pick a master's dinner menu as a defending champion, i'm going to get creative and pick something elevated.

he very well could be someone who just isn't into food. i live to eat. he may eat to live.

i've always seen the master's dinner menu as a chance to tell others a little about yourself. give a peek into your heritage, your personality, transforming the food into an edible autobiography. if that's what dj did, he told us what we already know about him: he's boring.

I like it, plain and simple and good choices.

That menu looks good to me !

i don't think anyone is conflating boring with bland. steak is one of my absolute favorite foods. but if i have what may be my only opportunity to pick a master's dinner menu as a defending champion, i'm going to get creative and pick something elevated.

he very well could be someone who just isn't into food. i live to eat. he may eat to live.

i've always seen the master's dinner menu as a chance to tell others a little about yourself. give a peek into your heritage, your personality, transforming the food into an edible autobiography. if that's what dj did, he told us what we already know about him: he's boring.

If I remember correctly. Tiger has pretty much been as boing as anyone could be with his recycled menu of fajitas and milk shakes.

The one thing I find a little surprising is the "family style" sides. With covid and all everyone spooning out of the same bowl seems like bit of a bad idea.. But then again maybe we or just I am still so shell shocked from the pandemic and lock downs. It is an irrational fear and reaction. Like diving for cover when a car back fires.

If I were going to an upscale steakhouse and this was the prix fixe option, I could see me going with it. I mean, that's essentially what this is. The filet doesn't do much for me (prefer NY Strip), but I doubt anyone will leave disappointed. If I were choosing the main entrée? Rack of Lamb w/ a mint glaze and/or Colossal Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.

Looks like a good meal to me!

DJ lives with Paulina Gretzky, is the #1 golfer in the world and has $71,000,000 in earnings. I doubt he's concerned with random people saying his Masters champion's dinner menu is dull and boring :drinks:

If I remember correctly. Tiger has pretty much been as boing as anyone could be with his recycled menu of fajitas and milk shakes.

that's awesome. i think fajitas and milkshakes is hilarious and cool at the same time. i don't know what it is, but steak and potatoes seems like the most mail-it-in kind of menu, and a missed opportunity to do something fun. he's from south carolina. give us some low country deliciousness. is it the worst thing ever? no, i still think dj is great. it's just a perfect menu to fit him imho.

that's awesome. i think fajitas and milkshakes is hilarious and cool at the same time. i don't know what it is, but steak and potatoes seems like the most mail-it-in kind of menu, and a missed opportunity to do something fun. he's from south carolina. give us some low country deliciousness. is it the worst thing ever? no, i still think dj is great. it's just a perfect menu to fit him imho.

Maybe it is a regional thing but Fajitas are just as boring a plain steak to me.. I mean, if it is the signature dish at applebees and chilis? . Are we really getting excited about it.? lol..

Maybe it is a regional thing but Fajitas are just as boring a plain steak to me.. I mean, if it is the signature dish at applebees and chilis? . Are we really getting excited about it.? lol..

"signature dish at chilis" lmao that's great!

Very basic and tasty looking menu. I am sure Augusta has to work with the winner in selecting the menu as you don't want repeats yearly and you want your menu to have some of your own personality.

If you are ever in the club house you will know they do not have a set menu. You order what you want and they bring it out in 20 min. It is a great place.

Do you really think he picks the menu or do they give him options and he chooses?
They pick and pay. I read somewhere that members at Augusta are able to order any food they can think of and it will be served to them whether it is on the menu or not. Not sure how true that is.

Back