Its Cinco de Mayo!

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a huge mexican food fan. In my younger days I used to use this day as an excuse to party and eat mexican food. I'll probably have some tacos and a Modelo or something similar tonight, do you do anything for Cinco de Mayo?

I'm a huge mexican food fan. In my younger days I used to use this day as an excuse to party and eat mexican food. I'll probably have some tacos and a Modelo or something similar tonight, do you do anything for Cinco de Mayo?

I celebrate my wedding anniversary. Does that count? :D

• Admin
Nope. Just an excuse to drink. I don’t need another excuse to drink. Lol

In college and slightly after it was always - Cinco de Drinko... Tequila for all with tons of tacos and chips and salsa...this year, maybe tacos or chipotle.

Tacos and margs for lunch today... Im excited.

We have so many good Mexican restaurants around us we just pick one and have fun.

Fun fact Cinco de Mayo isnt really celebrated in Mexico as it is here in the US. But back in the 80's ,thanks to Corona beer, its now a celebrated holiday here in the US

Snagging some tacos/quesadillas/tamales from a local Mexican place for dinner. Pretty large Mexican population that lives a short drive from me so have some quality authentic Mexican food options.

Just another day unfortunately!

Will definitely be getting some Mexican food today.

Had tacos last night and will finish the leftovers tonight. Other than that I'll pour out some mezcal for after my client tonight

It’s my middle sons 16th Bday too! Born 05/05/05. Sadly I won’t see him until tomorrow.

So probably a boring night of yard work, if it stops raining ever. But I will have a beer!

I used to over-celebrate Cinco de Mayo, but now I’d rather avoid the crowds and get Mexican food another night.

We will have tacos for dinner and maybe a margarita...but we do that throughout the year, so nothing too special :)

We have so many good Mexican restaurants around us we just pick one and have fun.

Fun fact Cinco de Mayo isnt really celebrated in Mexico as it is here in the US. But back in the 80's ,thanks to Corona beer, its now a celebrated holiday here in the US

Commercially created artificial drinking holiday.

Corona Liberation Day.

Fajitas and Margaritas! Maybe a Negro Modelo with Salt and lime!

Nothing special but is a fun day. My two kids that are in school are in a spanish immersion program so this holiday obviously gets highlighted some. So we will do something fun..

Cinco de Mayo used to be my wedding anniversary, so we'd drink to celebrate. Now we're divorced, so I drink to celebrate.

I will admit to having a little extra Tito’s on our former anniversary. In celebration.

So, does Taco Bell count as eating Mexican today? :ROFLMAO:

Back