Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

Who do we roast for saying Barnes WD? HES IN! But still not going on my team haha

I wouldn't have Duval or Barnes on Team TC anyway....both are classic under achievers at this point, lol. That Duval plays those inferior irons, and Barnes can't decide if he wants to play golf in 2011 or not.

Anyone thinking about slapping Geoff Ogilvy on their team. He's making his season debut this weekend.

Who do we roast for saying Barnes WD? HES IN! But still not going on my team haha

I said Barnes WD because that is what he tweeted

RealRickyBarnes Ricky Barnes
Out another week for this weeks WM Open in Phx. Was already picturing a little celebration after a Dunk on 16. Will wait till next year!

Haterz. Lol. Wilson Staff laid down the law on young Thainer. Well not really but I say if you all don't pick Barnes, you'll be sorry. Bigger fan of Barnes than Grossman. I think Barnes should be on the next cover of Madden actually.

Really I hope he tears it up. Not sure about Ogilvy. I'm not feeling a win for him this week.

I wouldn't have Duval or Barnes on Team TC anyway....both are classic under achievers at this point, lol. That Duval plays those inferior irons, and Barnes can't decide if he wants to play golf in 2011 or not.

Anyone thinking about slapping Geoff Ogilvy on their team. He's making his season debut this weekend.

Dont mess with #6. I plan on hold onto a top 100 spot this week.

Im right. Wilson Staff is wrong. Boom. lololol

I hope you can still pick them both! Please do!!

I said Barnes WD because that is what he tweeted

RealRickyBarnes Ricky Barnes
Out another week for this weeks WM Open in Phx. Was already picturing a little celebration after a Dunk on 16. Will wait till next year!

Damn twitter messing us up. Its all good dude I was jk

No way, hes going to miss the cut. haha

Dont mess with #6. I plan on hold onto a top 100 spot this week.

I wish #12 was playing this year so you could go heckle him for me.

Haha poor #12. I go back n forth for that dude. No way he could even make a top 20 in the Waste Management this year.

I wish I could be there this weekend for some of the action. Sucks to be on call sometimes.

Damn twitter messing us up. Its all good dude I was jk

No way, hes going to miss the cut. haha

I wish #12 was playing this year so you could go heckle him for me.

PGATOUR PGA TOUR
Field updates: @RealRickyBarnes WD'd with back injury, replaced eventually by Martin Piller. David Duval out, replaced by Michael Putnam.

PGATOUR PGA TOUR
Field updates: @RealRickyBarnes WD'd with back injury, replaced eventually by Martin Piller. David Duval out, replaced by Michael Putnam.

According to Wilson staff via twitter he didnt WD and is playing.

Somebody is Twitfibbing

A new avatar for a new week of fantasy golf. We'll see if it brings any luck. I will keep changing it per week until I find one that works. Hope THIS one does :D

I closed my eyes, used the pulldown, and clicked. We'll see how THAT method does because lord knows the study the stats wasn't working. I have a good feeling about one of the guys I picked though

Made mine too. Just in case I forget to think about it!

I made my team up quickly two nights ago in case I forgot but I plan to spend a little more time on it tonight.

Yep, I did a quick pick Monday just in case I let it slip by. Need to go back an look the picks over a little more closely now.

What's the full list of drop outs right now?

2 hour delay due to frost

Here's this week's top 10 picks:

Phil Mickelson 123
Rickie Fowler 105
Dustin Johnson 104
Bubba Watson 99
Hunter Mahan 90
Jhonattan Vegas 88
Anthony Kim 88
Bill Haas 74
Nick Watney 52
J.B. Holmes 35

That's my team minus those in bold, and adding:

Geoff Ogilvy (21st most picked, 14 people)
Ben Crane (11th most picked, 25 people)

well, looks like being the only Overton fan here is going to pay off! hahaha

Haha buddy, I'm right there with you (as in I picked Overton lol). I've been pickin Vegas before he was cool. Hopefully it pays off picking a dude with a cool name.

well, looks like being the only Overton fan here is going to pay off! hahaha

Haha buddy, I'm right there with you (as in I picked Overton lol). I've been pickin Vegas before he was cool. Hopefully it pays off picking a dude with a cool name.

damn it Tina!!!

Back