THP FF Week 6 Thread

I just thought for sure that he would get a RB if he traded Rodgers. Guess he is going to trade one of those TE's for one now.

Its not always about the direct result. Its about the value of the direct result. Kind of like drafting. The early rounds are where you get your stars. The late rounds are where you build your depth to face injuries, trade for stars, or where you protect yourself if guys dont pan out.

Trades are flying. I personally like the deal for OEM's team. MB's depth has netted them some huge gains.

yes it has, but what if one of their superstars goes down? they're loading up, but putting a lot of pressure on a select few. time will tell.

who the hell's gonna get peppers? that dude could play any position, and get most of the points. manbeast! roadhouse!

I put in a waiver request for Grossman. Peppers is next. Ill start him at QB cause I have a feeling Rivers is gonna be benched. I hate his face.
yes it has, but what if one of their superstars goes down? they're loading up, but putting a lot of pressure on a select few. time will tell.

who the hell's gonna get peppers? that dude could play any position, and get most of the points. manbeast! roadhouse!

I put in a waiver request for Grossman. Peppers is next. Ill start him at QB cause I have a feeling Rivers is gonna be benched. I hate his face.

lol, tough to bench rivers. that guy won me my league at work 2 years ago.

You are 10000% right. I have always been a FF guy that drafts for extreme depth late in the draft and then sticks with it for injuries, or trades for superstars. Stars score the most points week in and week out and special players are just that special. In the end, we have traded most of our depth, as well as our 2 starting WRs and in return got Ray Rice and Aaron Rodgers. Based on draft status, its 3 out of the top 5 picks I believe. However if everything was based on draft status, then Shonne Greene would be good, etc....

I like where we sit and we went into this draft with 5 players that we really wanted. 3 of them are on our team (MJD, Gates, and Lloyd [our ultimate sleeper]). We didnt think Lloyd would be this good, but I knew he was going to be there #1 on a passing team. We lost Harvin, and that one hurts a lot. I think he finishes the year in the top 5 WR in the league (hence why we drafted him early). But we think with these stars (assuming they stay healthy), we are liking where we stand. Our WR's are kind of weak now, and we dont have a lot of depth, but we picked up Fred Taylor that may be starting soon (according to local papers) to be our swing player.

I hope the Law Firm takes over the gig haha.
You are 10000% right. I have always been a FF guy that drafts for extreme depth late in the draft and then sticks with it for injuries, or trades for superstars. Stars score the most points week in and week out and special players are just that special. In the end, we have traded most of our depth, as well as our 2 starting WRs and in return got Ray Rice and Aaron Rodgers. Based on draft status, its 3 out of the top 5 picks I believe. However if everything was based on draft status, then Shonne Greene would be good, etc....

I like where we sit and we went into this draft with 5 players that we really wanted. 3 of them are on our team (MJD, Gates, and Lloyd [our ultimate sleeper]). We didnt think Lloyd would be this good, but I knew he was going to be there #1 on a passing team. We lost Harvin, and that one hurts a lot. I think he finishes the year in the top 5 WR in the league (hence why we drafted him early). But we think with these stars (assuming they stay healthy), we are liking where we stand. Our WR's are kind of weak now, and we dont have a lot of depth, but we picked up Fred Taylor that may be starting soon (according to local papers) to be our swing player.

NE may just pick up Justin Fargas and start him for all we know. They do their own thing lol.
Its very possible. He has run well so far. Fragile Freddy is needed for us.

Team Marital Bliss is SCARY now!!!!
Oh, and look who I have to play next week. Ugh.

NE may just pick up Justin Fargas and start him for all we know. They do their own thing lol.

surprised no one has picked him up yet.

Team Marital Bliss is SCARY now!!!!
Oh, and look who I have to play next week. Ugh.

And truth be told, we liked where we were at the beginning. We really did. Then the Rice deal was a gamble for us, but we think it could pay off. This one is a bigger gamble because we are giving up 3 for 1 technically and our depth is gone. But with 4 stars and Lloyd, we like our chances.

One issue we have now, is that before, we really didnt have any holes. Now we have holes, but have more stars.

This one was good for both teams I think, depending on what OEM does with the depth...

exactly! and i think this trade will be better for someone who wasn't involved. OEM needs RB's, and he has some good TE's and some good WR's. someone with some decent depth at RB can make a strong play here. i'd be all over OEM right now, cause we all know he wants to make a move.

exactly! and i think this trade will be better for someone who wasn't involved. OEM needs RB's, and he has some good TE's and some good WR's. someone with some decent depth at RB can make a strong play here. i'd be all over OEM right now, cause we all know he wants to make a move.
Yikes! That sounds like me!

Yeah he should start all 3.

But I hope he would start Young over Clausen. I'd probably take Shockey right now over his other TE's. He has good wr's too. But once Vick comes back DJ would most likely be another starter.
Doesn't he have 3 TEs now?

Picked up Jason Campbell and dumped blount

Campbell should be a starter for a couple weeks, hoping he does good and takes over the job. Helps me with some trading.

Picked up Jason Campbell and dumped blount

Campbell should be a starter for a couple weeks, hoping he does good and takes over the job. Helps me with some trading.

atta boy bridges. wtf is blount? is that the dude that likes to fight crowds and his teammates? haha

Back