THP FF Week 6 Thread

We like this the way McCoy gets hurt...haha

And guess who just had bell last week? Yup this guy. Add another L in the FF column for Bridges lol

Hes not going to start over Hillis anyway. And if Hillis doesnt go, so goes the teams running game.

Yeah especially after he played with some bruised ribs. I kinda think it speaks more to Mike Bell. Or if Hillis is hurt more than they think. Bell is more a bruiser so they might be taking some insurance.

After watching him in Denver I can tell you that Mike Bell is not a bruiser. Hillis is the bruiser. Bell could also just be a better pass catcher.

I think it's just change of scenery/ trade your pieces that don't fit into your system type deal. Either way it doesn't amount to much since Bell is off to football wasteland and Harrison is going to a contender.

Bridges I really like that trade.

I am not sure. Shefter said that Harrison was on the trading block a couple of weeks ago but the deal fell through. Apparently this is something that was bound to happen. I am not sure what this says about McCoy.

Well I know what it says about my boy Hillis!! Unless he gets hurt he's got no one challenging him for RB1.

I know some of you guys arent feeling your WR's. I know who can help :alien:

And folks can we please stop loading JB up? He's now stacked!! I still need to play him.

And folks can we please stop loading JB up? He's now stacked!! I still need to play him.

Its not JB, its JB & GG.

And depth is a heck of a thing to have.

Colt McCoy? means he is going to get killed this weekend!

That is an interesting trade that's for sure. I feel there have been a lot of moves this year.

or lesean

Its not JB, its JB & GG.

And depth is a heck of a thing to have.

Sorry GG. Didn't mean to leave you off. And yes depth is good.

not sure, some RB in philly I think. Just start Jake Delhomme...hes awesome

Don't hate on Delhomme...he is your franchices's best QB

Sorry GG. Didn't mean to leave you off. And yes depth is good.

Its funny because i think a lot of people (not in this league, just in general) are afraid to make trades. I think people get attached to players or feel as though unless they are getting a steal, they wont do a deal. I have just never been like that when it comes to FF. To me, I want players that score (obviously). I think most do as well, but the attachment to guys that can work well for another team that may not be helping your team has always been funny to me. The truth is, we have dealt 5 guys for two basically in our deals and could not have done that without having depth obviously and starters all around.

But I have seen some deals get offered on here (that people shared with me), that I am shocked that other teams did not jump on. Or that other teams balked at. Again, just my opinion obviously.

I think by nature people think they are getting taken advantage of or dont want to trade. Again, just my opinion.

yeah, I got offered Marion Barber for Hines Ward...I didnt accept that

By the way. I find the Veto funny still. People vetoing legit trades are hysterical to me.

I just allowed both of them. Loved one of the trades. Hated the other.

Take the veto away! We should make it were trades happen immediately!

Im not a big fan of changing league rules mid-season. As commissioner if the league wants it, we will do whatever everybody wants.

Im not a big fan of changing league rules mid-season. As commissioner if the league wants it, we will do whatever everybody wants.

Ok well everyone in league 1 say whether you want the veto or not.

Dont have to explain yourself just say No veto or Keep Veto.

No Veto.

Ok well everyone in league 1 say whether you want the veto or not.

Dont have to explain yourself just say No veto or Keep Veto.

No Veto.

Its not worth it. Its clear that a select few want to use the Veto, and since it is in the rules, it is their right. Odd, yes, from this perspective, but whatever works for them. I just find it odd what people choose to veto. Some are just downright hysterical.

veto...

Its not worth it. Its clear that a select few want to use the Veto, and since it is in the rules, it is their right. Odd, yes, from this perspective, but whatever works for them. I just find it odd what people choose to veto. Some are just downright hysterical.

Well crap. What about changing the trade review from 2 days to 1? Sucks having to wait 2 days when everyone already sees the trade the first day.

Back