THP FF Week 6 Thread

It was last week when they adjusted 7 points on me (Chargers D I believe). I was winning by 2 after MNF and I woke up the next morning and lost by 5 to Chunky.

Man I even posted that I thought I lost last week.

Good thing OEM got Jackson and V Young. Young sprains his knee, return questionable.

Looks like the old man is falling in love with Bo Scaife. Who's got #1 on the waiver after this weekend?

Man I even posted that I thought I lost last week.

Yeah, and I also would like to request that Lights Out be put on the juice again and not released so they can make it up to me in fantasy points with sacks. :D

LOL he does need the juice. Never seen anyone go downhill so frikken fast after being caught. Maybe Brady Anderson although I think it was just assumed of Brady.

LOL he does need the juice. Never seen anyone go downhill so frikken fast after being caught. Maybe Brady Anderson although I think it was just assumed of Brady.

They should have a sports medicine term for it... post steroid deflation. :D

Lol. What did I miss. Why is CJ on the sideline??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. What did I miss. Why is CJ on the sideline??

Just gave him a rest for a drive, I think/hope.

Young injured? Awesome!....

...and Marital Bliss FINALLY squeaks it out!

I think JB is calling the plays for Jacksonville. Needing 3 scores they run the ball 2 straight times from the 7. Clock is running

Dd jinxed me. I hadnt said anything about it all night, then as soon as dd says something MJD gets 10 yards and they pull ahead by 2. Damn you! haha j/k

Well guess all I can hope for is a adjustment in the scores now.

Sucks knowing that if Hartley makes his 33 yard field goal that he missed, I would have won. O well, It happens.

needed a last minute replacement for CJ Spiller (BYE) and Knowshon (iffy injury)...picked up Marshawn Lynch at 12:45. Won my game by 4 points, Lynch scored 8...I'm a GM guru!!

1-5 in my FF league. i feel the pain of many other losers....

1-5 in my FF league. i feel the pain of many other losers....

Haha. It takes talent to be 1-5. I am in that position myself. I would know :)

Back