THP FF Week 6 Thread

MAJOR TRADE just happened.

Hightower for Kuhn haha

lol so you guys pretty much just traded two crappy RB's. ROADHOUSE! So who needs WR's? Im listening to offers. Come big or dont come at all. BOOM

lol so you guys pretty much just traded two crappy RB's. ROADHOUSE! So who needs WR's? Im listening to offers. Come big or dont come at all. BOOM

not too much different from my trade of Mannigham for Naanee. I guess bridges is thinking of starting Hightower and Wells and praying for something out them them combined

Im about to have 3te's too. RB's are overrated!

Im about to have 3te's too. RB's are overrated!

Bring it!! How about getting rid of your QB for a second rate underachieving bum? And then load up on WR's?? ha

Im thinking of letting Rivers go on the wire. He sucks!

not too much different from my trade of Mannigham for Naanee. I guess bridges is thinking of starting Hightower and Wells and praying for something out them them combined

I have Beanie so I handcuffed him with Hightower. A lot different than Manningham for Naanee (who you just dropped). I wont be starting hightower unless beanie goes down.

Im thinking of letting Rivers go on the wire. He sucks!

Yeah I agree, not living up to his draft day outlook at all. Plus he throws way too much to that lousy TE

And, I've kinda been saying this but don't be fooled by Beanies 20 touches. He didnt produce. Hightower isnt mearly a handcuff. Beanie cried about his role so he got more carries. Didn't produce. Wouldnt surprise me if they went back to a more even timeshare. I hate the cardinals. haha.

**Edit... I have been wrong before lol.
I have Beanie so I handcuffed him with Hightower. A lot different than Manningham for Naanee (who you just dropped). I wont be starting hightower unless beanie goes down.

Yeah, he definitely wasn't worth the pick. I coulda probably got him towards the end. And that TE is his safety net. Shoot.
Yeah I agree, not living up to his draft day outlook at all. Plus he throws way too much to that lousy TE

And, I've kinda been saying this but don't be fooled by Beanies 20 touches. He didnt produce. Hightower isnt mearly a handcuff. Beanie cried about his role so he got more carries. Didn't produce. Wouldnt surprise me if they went back to a more even timeshare. I hate the cardinals. haha.

**Edit... I have been wrong before lol.

Beanie was 1 yard away from a td, but they threw the ball on 3rd goal from the 1 then max hall fumbled, recovered by lineman for a td. It was crazy, should have been beanies TD though lol

You should have heard the local media praise Max Hall for "winning" the game. That's why I dislike the Cardinals. They kept saying Hall beat the Saints. Ummmm... I wanted to punch the air.

Yeah he should start all 3.

But I hope he would start Young over Clausen. I'd probably take Shockey right now over his other TE's. He has good wr's too. But once Vick comes back DJ would most likely be another starter.

When Vick is healthy there is no guarantee he will be starting.

I think Reid would be nuts to stick with Kolb. Well, again I've been wrong. I mean Todd Collins did way better than I thought he would.
When Vick is healthy there is no guarantee he will be starting.

It's Wednesday and I've already changed my lineup three times this week. This is a sure sign that all the wrong guys will be in there come Sunday afternoon...

That is the worst feeling. I hate it because normally your first instinct is right! Then it's hard to remember what it was haha.
It's Wednesday and I've already changed my lineup three times this week. This is a sure sign that all the wrong guys will be in there come Sunday afternoon...

That is the worst feeling. I hate it because normally your first instinct is right! Then it's hard to remember what it was haha.

yeah like me starting Huggins over Graham at the last minute yesterday when I knew I was going to get at least something out of graham. Oh well at least it didn't cost me a win, just 12 pts

I just saw this on twitter

Adam_Schefter
Eagles announced they acquired RB Jerome Harrison from Cleveland for RB Mike Bell.

Hmm Im not sure if thats good or bad for Harrison. And what does that say about McCoy?

Hmm Im not sure if thats good or bad for Harrison. And what does that say about McCoy?

Colt McCoy? means he is going to get killed this weekend!

That is an interesting trade that's for sure. I feel there have been a lot of moves this year.

I am not sure. Shefter said that Harrison was on the trading block a couple of weeks ago but the deal fell through. Apparently this is something that was bound to happen. I am not sure what this says about McCoy.

Yeah especially after he played with some bruised ribs. I kinda think it speaks more to Mike Bell. Or if Hillis is hurt more than they think. Bell is more a bruiser so they might be taking some insurance.
I am not sure. Shefter said that Harrison was on the trading block a couple of weeks ago but the deal fell through. Apparently this is something that was bound to happen. I am not sure what this says about McCoy.

And guess who just had bell last week? Yup this guy. Add another L in the FF column for Bridges lol

Back