THP FF Week 6 Thread

Yoccos, we actually have a great trade to offer you, but I am afraid of the backlash...hehe

you mean graham/higgins/ Naanee for wells/manningham or Naanee for Manningham? Both of those trades dont help me at all. lol

Naanee for Manningham...1 catch bewteen the 2 of them in the last 2 weeks

Beware, it has to include the following.. R EX Gro SSman.

Percival might have to stay... Unless you wanna offer both MJD and RIce lol. I kid I kid.
Yoccos, we actually have a great trade to offer you, but I am afraid of the backlash...hehe

Lol. He is now on the block for the right deal too. Never in PPR will I draft a qb this high again!

Amen brotha! Made the same mistake. We could just swap QB's for the fun of it. Every week.

I like your thinking. But I can't use Rodgers when he plays Chicago. Haha.
Amen brotha! Made the same mistake. We could just swap QB's for the fun of it. Every week.

I like your thinking. But I can't use Rodgers when he plays Chicago. Haha.

Yeah smart move. well deals are falling through all over the place, my GM is going nuts over here.

Marital Bliss is officially out of the Rodgers sweepstakes it appears. Good luck everybody. hehe

Lol. Rivers is there. BUt I only want back ups. I love this wheelin and dealin!

I also like that noones feelings are getting hurt when we say no. That's awesome. I've been in leagues where guys wouldnt talk to each other.

lol I love it. Me and a certain Blissful team have rejected about 10 trades, its awesome. I want me some Rice!!! lol

Lol I would have traded him to you. For your defense.
lol I love it. Me and a certain Blissful team have rejected about 10 trades, its awesome. I want me some Rice!!! lol

Depth changing everything. It is always those last 4 rounds that get it done. But both you guys have good teams.

I agree JB. I am happy with my teams depth. I guess others don't see the value in some of my guys lol.

Me too. Sushi?

I agree JB. I am happy with my teams depth. I guess others don't see the value in some of my guys lol.

Great starters, you could use some depth, but good team.

He gave a polite "Your crazy" to my wayne for rice/henderson offer lol

I wouldnt trade Rice for Wayne straight up, no way we would throw in another player.

Now everyone is all serious about their teams lol, its not like you guys are undefeated or maybe winless haha

Lol. I think what we are doing takes way more talent and planning. Plus we are more humble. HAHAHA
Now everyone is all serious about their teams lol, its not like you guys are undefeated or maybe winless haha

Anyone even thinking about trades in league 2? kinda dead over there.

Lol. I think what we are doing takes way more talent and planning. Plus we are more humble. HAHAHA

I know right. I dare anyone to compete with us. Losers. lol.

Sidney Rice? I can help you there haha

DeSean Jackson is on the trading block and can be put in a package if people need WRs.

Ddec. Hopefully you got the pm back. Tapatalk doesnt tell me if it wen through lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back