Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

No problem aggro.

I really think this opportunity is Roadhouse. I can't wait to get my submission in.

Well, if Ping would stop giving Bubba all the good stuff they's have some left handed clubs left for me to test.

Just sayin

Well, if Ping would stop giving Bubba all the good stuff they's have some left handed clubs left for me to test.

Just sayin

We had LH Ping clubs at the THP Demo Day.

Love my Ping Irons, wouldn't give them up for anything.

Well, I'd give them up for a new set but other than that....

Love my Ping Irons, wouldn't give them up for anything.

Well, I'd give them up for a new set but other than that....

Then I guess this position might not be for you. It is for someone that wants to try out all types of clubs and brands.

Then I guess this position might not be for you. It is for someone that wants to try out all types of clubs and brands.

may be for me though:D
hopefully my review makes the cut

no euro lovers can be equipment testers here ddec!!!! or jb holmes fans!

no euro lovers can be equipment testers here ddec!!!! or jb holmes fans!

sounds like someone is disqualified for playing from the wrong side of the ball...haha

sounds like someone is disqualified for playing from the wrong side of the ball...haha

yep, i didn't qualify. such discrimination, but at least i'm not a euro homer.

yep, i didn't qualify. such discrimination, but at least i'm not a euro homer.

ok MONTY!

didn't you say just the other day that you were going to dump Westwood and start pulling for Poulter? Sounds like a Euro fan to me haha

I just hope there's no height qualification, hehe

Reactions: TC
Ok guys, lets keep this one on topic. Thanks.

ok MONTY!

didn't you say just the other day that you were going to dump Westwood and start pulling for Poulter? Sounds like a Euro fan to me haha

good point.

JB - the link for Jason's article about the 2010 Major Year in Review doesn't seem to work

Thank you all for continuing to turn in such great articles.

How has the response been? 10? 100?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I need to get to work on an entry. Knowing me, I will get it in the minute it is due. That probably already puts a strike against me haha.

Man, I need to get to work on an entry. Knowing me, I will get it in the minute it is due. That probably already puts a strike against me haha.

Not at all. We are excited so many are interested.

I have humbly submitted my entry for your review.

In other words...I'm in !

Back