Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

Life changer Grant, enjoy the moment

It won't be long now so I know you guys are super excited! Congrats on the addition :clapp:

Congrats Grant this is awesome!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This is awesome man! I like how you are waiting for birth to find out the gender.

Congrats GrantD!

Congratulations, Grant!!!

Just got back from the ultra-sound. Everything is great! I think the baby had a nice backswing in there too. Might have a little Zach Johnson or Brittany Lincicome in there.

Thats awesome man, glad things are going well for you guys. Congrats bro.

Awesome news, congrats Grant!

John Deere Tap'n

Awesome, always good news when all is well!!!

Wow congrats! glad to hear everything is going well

Awesome news GrantD, glad everything is going so well. :banana:

Glad to hear everything is going well. I always got nervous when I went.

Great News Grant!!

That's good to hear Grant.

Just got back from the ultra-sound. Everything is great! I think the baby had a nice backswing in there too. Might have a little Zach Johnson or Brittany Lincicome in there.

More importantly, did the baby look like it was laughing already? hehe

Just an update here. We are now about 2 weeks out of the due date, Oct. 16th. My wife about to pop now and I am ready to have this baby. It has been crazy around the house getting everything out and ready to go again. I am excited and nervous all over again. I will keep everybody posted as the next two weeks fly by.

Just an update here. We are now about 2 weeks out of the due date, Oct. 16th. My wife about to pop now and I am ready to have this baby. It has been crazy around the house getting everything out and ready to go again. I am excited and nervous all over again. I will keep everybody posted as the next two weeks fly by.

Kitch is huge! She is still hot though.

That's great Grant! Glad to hear it's coming up soon, and I hope for a healthy couple weeks!

Good luck dude!

Awesome dude! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see some pics.

Good luck Grant!

Well the wife and I are going to the doctor today to have a final checkup. We are hoping the doctor will decide to induce tomorrow(The original due date). I am really excited about adding another on to the Deaton clan and I know my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I plan on blogging this birth the same as we did for my son's birth back in 2010. It is a lot of fun and lets others enjoy the day with us. If anybody wants to follow along with updates you can go to to this website. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in the next few days.

Website- http://www.grantdeaton.com

Well the wife and I are going to the doctor today to have a final checkup. We are hoping the doctor will decide to induce tomorrow(The original due date). I am really excited about adding another on to the Deaton clan and I know my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I plan on blogging this birth the same as we did for my son's birth back in 2010. It is a lot of fun and lets others enjoy the day with us. If anybody wants to follow along with updates you can go to to this website. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in the next few days.

Website- http://www.grantdeaton.com

Good luck and God bless. I love the blogging idea as well. I will check it out.

Back