GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all my rounds from last year finally fell off and my handicap went up to a 13.8. Too bad the tournament that I'm playing in this week is using the Sep 15 revision for handicapping which was an 11.7. Not too much difference but 2 strokes is 2 strokes! :)

I only got in two rounds this revision period and both were higher than the two scores knocked out. One of the droopped scores was real low. So moved from an 8.4 to a 9.0

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Down to a 9.7 this revision...and I don't think I've had any good rounds in the past 2 weeks....:confused2:

Mine went down again also... not sure how. I didn't have a great revision period. Down from 7.6 to 7.5

Mine dropped from 3.9 to 3.7. While a drop, I only posted two scores in that window...

Mine dropped to a new personal best for me. Down to a 7.4.

Well today was my first revision and I'm officially at a 9.2. I'm pretty happy with where it is, but I know I can get it lower.

Oct 1 revision is 6.5 which is a huge jump but not unexpected. I have been playing pretty bad golf lately and posting big numbers. My last scores posted the past week (ESC) are 91, 84, 84, 83, 89, 87 and those knocked some good scores off the bottom of the list. ESC means some of the big numbers were marked back to double bogie to post. Oh Well, I get more strokes in my weekend games for a while. I WILL BE BACK!

Rounds posted YTD on GHIN is 175.

Well today was my first revision and I'm officially at a 9.2. I'm pretty happy with where it is, but I know I can get it lower.

That's pretty good man....

Even with some good play I only dropped to a 14.3, man do I need to start playing much better golf.

Rising again 10.1

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Mine dropped slightly down from a 12.7 to a 12.4.....slowly working my way towards single digit status

Up to an 8.6. Wrong direction.

2.4, up from 2.3

Frankly, I think it should be a bit higher. I've got a few low scores that must be lingering. Most of what I have been shooting is in the realm of 77-79.

Went from 5.2 to 5.5, but its kinda what I expected. Haven't been playing as much as I'd like to lately, I need to get back to the 3-4 rounds per week, even if a couple of those are just 9-hole rounds.

Jumped up a whole point after a few "interesting" rounds down in SC knocked off 3 of my lowest scores. Did manage to put up a 75 saturday to salvage some of it.

Sitting at 5.1 now, up from 3.9

Down from 17.2 to 16.7 now. I have a few scores I know I can improve on that are still counting, I hope to be sub 15 before our revision window for the year closes.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Good work everyone! I dropped again to a new personal best. Went from 10.6 to 10.0. My quest to single digits is so close. Going to have to get out this week and see if I can put up a low number.

I have dropped to a 7.3 now. I had some really great rounds last week. I hope to keep them going.

Went from a 1.8 to a 2.1, That's what I get for playing some poor golf as of late. Need to get going back in the right direction.

Down to 6.6! :)

Good work everyone! I dropped again to a new personal best. Went from 10.6 to 10.0. My quest to single digits is so close. Going to have to get out this week and see if I can put up a low number.

Nice job Heez. That 4 wood must be treating you well.

Down again!!! 11.3 from 11.6. 4 strokes down in the last 2 months.. Like Heez I am wanting to see those single digits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back