GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Braddman and Heez on getting to that single digit milestone!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

5.2 great way to end the official year.

Went down a little, I'm hoping I keep the trend going!

Hot streaks are still defining your potential dude. Enjoy it and congrats!!
It sure lights a fire under the rear to make that number stick! Thanks for the kind words.

Same thing happened to me The Heez.... went from a 12.2 to a 9.8 in the past 3 months.... crazy, and I never thought I could get there. Hopefully I will continue to improve my handicap, but its going to take time, work, and patience to do it !!
Congrats braddman19, thats quite a move. I was at 14 in the middle of May and slowly dropped until August when the bottom fell out. I'm with you on putting in the work, the last few weeks I have not done so and the game is reflecting that.

No change for me.

Mine dropped from 11.7 to 10.7. Short game is coming around. Hopefully single digits by the same time next month.

Idk how mine dropped only 2 rounds since last and they were both mediocre down in single digits again 9.7

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I dropped from a 4.0 to a 3.4 all because of one score. Granted I don't have the amount of scores you guys have accumulated but that's what I'm at right now.

That's awesome man! I read back and saw how your game was when you got chosen for 2012 MC and you have improved so much!

Thanks man I appreciate it...there were several of us that shave quite a few strokes off our index going into the Morgan Cup last year....mine was mostly due to keeping the ball in play and working on my short game.

Thanks man I appreciate it...there were several of us that shave quite a few strokes off our index going into the Morgan Cup last year....mine was mostly due to keeping the ball in play and working on my short game.
Ya I heard your short game is really good now. everyone says your the god of putting now

12.6 to 11.8. Getting closer to my goal of < 10.

Mine went up alittle 7.5 to 7.7. Didn't have a ton of scores to post and the ones I had weren't great.

I haven't posted the last few revisions, but 8/1 was 27.2 and now 25.2

Not playing much lately, too much going on and not enough time to play :(

I've been absent from the board for quite a while due to a move, busy work and travel, and not a lot of golf.

But, my last revision was a milestone for me. For the first time in my life I've got a legitimate scratch handicap, with a +0.6 index.

Happy times! Unfortunately, there's snow on the ground here, so golf will be sparse for the next few months and I'll likely lose some money next spring... :D

I've been absent from the board for quite a while due to a move, busy work and travel, and not a lot of golf.

But, my last revision was a milestone for me. For the first time in my life I've got a legitimate scratch handicap, with a +0.6 index.

Happy times! Unfortunately, there's snow on the ground here, so golf will be sparse for the next few months and I'll likely lose some money next spring... :D

That is very impressive, well done!

I'm so excited for the next revision. I've posted some of my best scores since the last one.

I'm so excited for the next revision. I've posted some of my best scores since the last one.

Good luck bro - you have been playing really good golf lately. Here's hoping for a new low!

I'm hoping for a Handicap in the 1's. Need to get closer to scratch.

Milestone Today!!! Checked my GHIN handicap... dropped a full 1.3 points to 9.4!!! First time in single digits! That was my goal by the end of 2012. Maybe I can exceed my goal and get down to a lower single digit by the end of the year

November 1 revision, up again...not playing very well at all.

Index - 8.0
Scores posted - 189

final updated of the year, dropped to a all time low of 10.6 A ton of up and down rounds, but glad I was heading in the right direction. Still work to be done!

A ton of low handicaps in here!!! I wonder what mine is, I should start taking lessons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

12.5 - a new low for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back