GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job man!

Chipped via Tapatalk 2
Thanks. I am plying well since the appendectomy. Went to 18 Sunday 1 over with 245 yards left on a 510 yard par 5. Hit 3 wood and missed the green by 5 feet, rolled into a bunker against the lip. Had to swing left handed and ended with bogey. I was 5 feet to the right away from an eagle putt and my 1st under par round. So close!!

Lots of really good numbers guys. Keep those babies going in the right direction!

Thanks. I am plying well since the appendectomy. Went to 18 Sunday 1 over with 245 yards left on a 510 yard par 5. Hit 3 wood and missed the green by 5 feet, rolled into a bunker against the lip. Had to swing left handed and ended with bogey. I was 5 feet to the right away from an eagle putt and my 1st under par round. So close!!

Great job man! After my string of great rounds I have not played well. My last three scores have been in the low 80s. They have not affected my handicap, but they go to show that my current handicap is unrealistic.

17.4 to 18.1 ... just passed my 2 year golf anniversary (98 rounds in so far this year - woot !!)

How's it looking everyone? Update coming tomorrow and I'm trending up again.. Handicap showing as a 3/4.

Been a long time since i put down a really good score.

How's it looking everyone? Update coming tomorrow and I'm trending up again.. Handicap showing as a 3/4.

I've only logged one round since the last one. I doubt mine will change.

I've logged one round and it should drop me just a touch. I'm hoping I will drop to single digit as I'm on the cusp. It's a shame I haven't played more, the weather has been perfect.

I'm guessing I keep my trend of dropping going, just don't know by how much, maybe it'll even be a whole point this time and I can get it down below 12 or 13!

October 15 update: Mine dropped a bit to 6.2 with 180 scores posted in 2012 so far. I expect it to level out for a while now, maybe the worst of it is over.

Mine dropped to it's lowest ever 11.7 first time ever under a 12

That's awesome man! I read back and saw how your game was when you got chosen for 2012 MC and you have improved so much!

Went from 11.5 to 11.6

8.4 to 8.9. Had a few sub 80 rounds drop off....ouch.

Beep, beep, beep. That's the sound of my HDCP backing up. Up to 9.3 from 9.0. I've lost .9 of a point in last 2 revisions.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mine dropped to a 9.2....I've been stuck on 85 for quite some time. Seems like my last 10 rounds were 85...:confused2:

Mine dropped from 7.1 to a 6.8. It is slowly going down.

No change, but that's because I have a stack of scores to enter and I just never seem to get it done. I think I'll stay about the same. I've shot some lower scores than I did when I got to the index I'm at, but our course rating was downgraded a bit for some reason.

I did it! Overall goal of getting to single digits that I never expected to achieve this year. Just snuck in at 9.9.

The only bummer is the knowledge that my handicap is based on a heck of a 6 week hot streak. There might be some painful revisions down the road.

I did it! Overall goal of getting to single digits that I never expected to achieve this year. Just snuck in at 9.9.

The only bummer is the knowledge that my handicap is based on a heck of a 6 week hot streak. There might be some painful revisions down the road.

Hot streaks are still defining your potential dude. Enjoy it and congrats!!

Mine went up, which wasn't a surprise. I didn't submit any scores this time. Up from 7.2 to 7.4

No change for me. I need to log some more scores.

Same thing happened to me The Heez.... went from a 12.2 to a 9.8 in the past 3 months.... crazy, and I never thought I could get there. Hopefully I will continue to improve my handicap, but its going to take time, work, and patience to do it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back