GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.8 to 11.5 but only played one indifferent round in this period but it knocked off a pretty bad round from last fall.

Well it looks like I am going to have to reevaluate my goals. My goal was to get down to a 2.5 by June of 2013. Well after posting 5 very good scores at Bandon Dunes (one of which was my PB a 72 @ Old Mac, that after the rating and slope made it a -1.7) I am down to my all time low of 2.2 down from 3.8 (my previous low). It is weird to see that low of a number as my handicap. I started off this season as a 7.2 and was a 12 handicap as recent as the start of last season. Maybe I might be able to get to my ultimate goal of scratch sooner than I thought.

Dang Doc, that borders on the inspirational! That kind of mobility is something to strive for. Keep at it!

Forgive the dumb question.....but in order to have an official hc, you have to be a member of a club, is that right?

Well, I dropped my Ghin from 10.5 to 9.8.. I am very proud of that! Only draw back is I had surgery on my left knee and hand on Friday.. Once I return to golf, it is gonna be hard to compete with the "boys"...

Still very proud though..

:drinks:

Forgive the dumb question.....but in order to have an official hc, you have to be a member of a club, is that right?
Not nessisarily. Lots of courses offer a way to keep up with your handicap by just paying a yearly fee. Around here it's usually 40 to 50 bucks. Just ask them in the club house.

i'm still a 2.7, only had 3 rounds since last revision...

I finally registered for a GHIN number today. I have a bunch of scores to enter so I should get a handicap next revision. I'm pretty excited.

Nice work all! Some serious drops this revision! Great job everybody.

Down a little from 2.8 to 2.4....would love to see it get to 1 this year, but I think that will be next years goal.

Back down a little to 14.8, need to keep getting it lowered!!!

They finally sent my revision this morning..Last 4 were 15.2 ->14.3->12.0-> to now an 11.6.. and definitely my PB! My goal is 9...This last stretch is going to be difficult.

Even after posting a horriffic 98 in a sanctioned stroke-play tournament my HDCP still dropped a little further, down from 11.7 to 11.4

My next four rounds coming off, in this order: 82, 84, 84 and 79. This could be bad!

up to 18.2 from 16.0. But the outlook is good, since the very good scores are now gone.

My Index went to from 10 to a 2!! I had a swing analysis randomly at an Edwin Watts Retail Store and it made so much sense. The way they talked about my swing was so simple yet so in detail. Has anyone ever checked them out?

My Index went to from 10 to a 2!! I had a swing analysis randomly at an Edwin Watts Retail Store and it made so much sense. The way they talked about my swing was so simple yet so in detail. Has anyone ever checked them out?

That is a massive drop! Congratulations

If you Havn't looked at Edwin Watts golf academy you should, my brother lives in Kansas city they just opened a golf school up there. He has been to it and I guess they have locations all over the states. Im taking lesson in Florida and its changed my game!

I know, thank you. It only took 4 months, practice everyday for 10/30 min a day. They teach you how to practice, its pretty cool

didnt move stayed at a 5.4. Pretty happy with where I am at.

This is a thread about tracking the progress of your handicap. There are other threads for swing tips and such.

I dropped from 8.5 to 8.4. Hey, at least it was in the right direction!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Big drop thanks to my amazing 68. Down from a 2.6 to a 1.8. So close to scratch I can just taste it.

Back down to a 13.4, every revision for the las few months its 13.4 or 13.8. I guess work has done that through the summer months, time to get a few more rounds in each month now.

up to 12.5, not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back