The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Tigger sucks. He is the only golfer to start the day on the leaderboard not to fold, but he still sucks.
Yes, he is less than average.

Tigger sucks. He is the only golfer to start the day on the leaderboard not to fold, but he still sucks.

What an idiotic post. Seriously. Where have you been for the last three years?

What an idiotic post. Seriously. Where have you been for the last three years?

Well we could look at the big picture, in which case he's one of the best ever, or we could focus on now, in which case he's also very good since he just won in convincing fashion. Or we could isolate one 2-3 year stretch and pick on him for that and ignore the rest of his career.

Well we could look at the big picture, in which case he's one of the best ever, or we could focus on now, in which case he's also very good since he just won in convincing fashion. Or we could isolate one 2-3 year stretch and pick on him for that and ignore the rest of his career.

You don't get it. Serious question, what's the point of this thread to you?

THISGONBGUD.gif

I think this thread can be closed after today. Just sayin'! :alien:

You don't get it. Serious question, what's the point of this thread to you?

Talk about Tigger and his golf career/comeback from his incident. Is it really to talk only about the one tough stretch he had in his career and not how he's moving on from it? Then let's call it the Pick on Tiger Thread. And I'll leave when he's not playing badly (now, for instance). Seems to me he's coming back from his "issues" quite nicely.

If we do that, another one will start up right away!

LMAO! True....plus this one is fun to read back through at times. Just pick a page and enjoy.

Oh well, like everything else, it is what it is. He played well today and got that monkey off the back. Hard to imagine him not winning several more times this year with the way he is playing.

Oh dear.

Tiger still has some issues. He didn't play great on the back 9. He didn't have to, but still.

I am not going to start screaming that he's back, he isn't. Not really. If he dominates Augusta and wins by 10, then I may start chirping a different tune.

He is still an a-hole.

He still ignores his fans.

He is still arrogant.

However, he did win, which he deserves congratulations for. I just wish he wasn't such a bad person. He would be a lot easier to like. One of the announcers said he should have interviewed like the guy who said "F**k yeah!" on 18. I agree completely. It's almost like he is afraid to be excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats aggravating is watching Tiger fans fold under pressure or them being too fanatical to see someone else's point. I'm a model citizen for tiger fandom.

So whats new? Did Tigggger do something?

Whats aggravating is watching Tiger fans fold under pressure or them being too fanatical to see someone else's point. I'm a model citizen for tiger fandom.

I'm so sad noone liked my .gif, so depressing.

At least you get it Tourmex.

I try to model my tiger fandom after your example.

Good to see Tiger win today if for no other reason that it makes the tour much more intriguing.

Back