The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I both like to watch Tiger and think he is an ass. Based on this stance I will not forfeit my membership to this forum. Good day.

I prefer to support athletes, actors, teachers, whomever, that appeal to me both for how well they do what they do, but also for the kind of human being they are. That just makes sense to me. Maybe I'm weird. I spent 17 NFL seasons watching Favre, as exciting and crazy good as he could be at times, all the while knowing he was a jerk, and I'm not talking about his Vicodin addiction. A good portion of that 17 years was unsettling.

From all accounts Tiger treats people poorly, obviously his family, servers, writers, his coaches, etc. I have no use for that. We have a lot of members here that post frequently about how this forum is a family, about how well members treat each other, about how great the people are here. I'm surprised that when this is so important to many of us, so many support Tiger. I doubt he'd be a good THPer.

Kevin

But did you appreciate what the guy wearing #7 did on the field?

lol @ Tom Watson part but I fify hehe. Remember the truck bed!

LOL, of course buddy.
Tiger walks to the first tee head down. Gmac walks to the first tee high five'ing fans.

Anyone can root for Tiger. I'm not here to tell you not to. I'm just telling you why I don't like him. Get over it.

Touche. I'd still like to drink some beer with you mountain man.

The man has a point. Tiger needs to lighten up.
Tiger walks to the first tee head down. Gmac walks to the first tee high five'ing fans.

Anyone can root for Tiger. I'm not here to tell you not to. I'm just telling you why I don't like him. Get over it.

GMac is going to play, Tiger is going to work. I never high 5 anyone on my way to work.

Agreed. I just don't think it's in his blood. I see plenty of other athletes that don't interact with fans before games either. Everyone is wired a different way. I wish he'd sign more autographs and interact more after rounds and during practice rounds, but I won't kill him for the before round stuff. I've seen plenty of athletes that are just in the zone before they get ready to play.

Tiger is serious.

Agreed. I just don't think it's in his blood. I see plenty of other athletes that don't interact with fans before games either. Everyone is wired a different way. I wish he'd sign more autographs and interact more after rounds and during practice rounds, but I won't kill him for the before round stuff. I've seen plenty of athletes that are just in the zone before they get ready to play.

Name one.

GMac is going to play, Tiger is going to work. I never high 5 anyone on my way to work.

I could see you lining up nurses and running down the hall in the hospital through a tunnel. Hehe.

Name one.

Kobe Bryant is just one that comes to mind. I've watched plenty of games where he comes out of the tunnel and walks right by people holding out hands. I've seen LeBron do the same thing plenty of times.

Apparently high 5's lead to plugged lies. I wouldn't recommend it :alien:

This is well said. Tigger thinks of this as his job. Nothing wrong with that. I think it's kind of stupid since I'd kill to play golf for a living and be mega rich off it. But if that's how he views it, that's how he views it.

Well, GMacs hi-fives are working well right now.

Kobe Bryant is just one that comes to mind. I've watched plenty of games where he comes out of the tunnel and walks right by people holding out hands. I've seen LeBron do the same thing plenty of times.

Whatever. LeBron engages the crowd before every game with his powder display. You're completely reaching. Again, root for Tiger. I don't care.

Charlie-Sheen-R1.jpg

Whatever. LeBron engages the crowd before every game with his powder display. You're completely reaching. Again, root for Tiger. I don't care.

I'm not even rooting for him today, lol. Sure I'm watching him play but I just said I'd rather Ernie OR GMac win. I don't know why thats reaching but okay, I'll concede.

What issues??? I see Tiger having no issues right now. Well, he could move up one spot in GIR for the tourney. But other than that he's first in everything. I am not happy about this.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

What issues??? I see Tiger having no issues right now. Well, he could move up one spot in GIR for the tourney. But other than that he's first in everything. I am not happy about this.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

It only took him almost 1000 days to get there.

darren rovell@darrenrovell
A win for Tiger will bring his on-course career earnings to $109,596,678. Thru today, Gilbert Arenas has made $112,178,986.

Tigger sucks. He is the only golfer to start the day on the leaderboard not to fold, but he still sucks.

Back